<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Sunday, October 01, 2006

Ok.. back from Genting. Damn fun trip... haven't been there for like ages and I was shocked to see how much it has changed... Ok, actually I can't even remember how Genting looked or feel like the last time I've been there... not a single clue... I've even forgotten how COLD it was there...
So yups, this is going to be a super summarised entry, and something's wrong with blogger, can't upload photos.. so yeah.. upload another time...

Anyways.. left on Wednesday night.. Couldn't say I was very excited, but I was definately looking forward to the trip... after all, after a whole one and a half weeks with a group of people averaging 60 years old in Europe, a short trip away from school with a group of good friends was definately worth looking forward to.. And it has been a long time since I've been overseas with my friends.. so yeah.. couldn't really concentrate on studies or reports on tues night and weds morning.
When night fell, i learnt that I had to eat dinner myself.. Urgh! Coz the idea of having dinner together was abandoned sort of last minute. So yeah, had dinner at the coffeeshop downstairs before leaving home at 7:10 pm. Reached Lavander MRT at around 8:20pm.. which is like SUPER early lah... was supposed to meet Simon at 9.
So sort of sat on the floor at the MRT waiting for him to come.. and that sort of killed my mood.. haha.. 40 minutes of waiting alone totally sucked, that explains why it doesn't pays to be early.. haha..
Anyways, not the point.. Simon arrived 10 minutes early.. so didnt have to wait the full 40 minutes.. we walked over to Golden Mile Complex where we were supposed to board the bus.. then we had to wait AGAIN for the girls to come.. anyways, it was like my first time at Golden Mile, and I was stunned when I stepped into the complex. I thought I had somehow got teleported to Thailand!!! Scary man... everything is in Thai, and it felt exactly like when I had went to Thailand for exercise last year...
Yups, walked around 'enjoying' the funny thai songs they were playing over the PA system.. haha.. super cute.. then me and simon felt like singing and dancing to China Dolls' Sa-Wa-Di-Kup song lah.. but yar, thought it'll be super embarrasing.. so we sort of controlled.. haha...
Boarded the bus and we moved off at 10pm.. reached Genting around 4:30 am.. it was too early to check-in coz the hotel only allow check-ins at 9 am.. so we sort of lumbered around the place until it was 9 am... went Macs to eat breakfast and took alot of stupid, crappy, falls down laughing your heart out, photos and clips... haha.. great memories...
Checked in.. room wasnt cleaned yet!!! Damn lousy.. so I went around looking for the stupid cleaner.. got him to clean our room, then we dived straight into bed!!!
We woke up around 1 pm, or rather, the food machine got hungry, and sort of forced me out of bed.. and then got ourselves ready and went down for lunch..
Lunch was a blur for me.. coz i was too tired... didnt really got to sleep on the bus ride there... So yups.. but the food sort of rejuvenated me... thank god for the food..
Then was some haunted mansion which was like fright night part 2.. haha.. just a little scarier. And I wasnt playing the ghost this time... We sort of ran through the mansion.haha.. then went on to this museum called Ripply's museum, or something like that.. lots of interesting stuff.. and we took alot of stupid photos. which i am NOT going to post here coz it's too embarrassing.. hahaha...
So yeah.. anyways, after that was this simply AWESOME roller coaster ride in which you fly about in this Superman position.. I have forgotten what's the name of the ride, but yeah, you all just have to know it's super fun!!! And you have to pay 15 RM for one go.. so we only took it once...
Then we went to sit on the cable car, to the HORROR of Simon.. one way to overpower the food machine... dump him in a cable car, and his knees will go soft because of the height.. haha.. so soft that he has to sit on the carriage floor throughout the ride.. The ride was super boring btw.. nothing to see lah..
at first you see clouds.. then trees.. then buildings.. then you make a turn back and we start seeing trees again.. then the food monster couldnt take it anymore, whipped out his trusty pack of cards which he carries around in a golden suitcase that can only be opened with a 24 digit code.. and then we saw diamonds, clubs, hearts and spades.. haha...
so yeah.. after the ride we proceeded to rot around and then we went for dinner at this superb place called "Hao wei" which sold totally mouth watering noodles!!! I am SOOooo craving for another taste of the curry noodles again now...
So yeah, anyways, we went back to the hotel room for a short rest before going to watch this Jackie Chan movie, Rob-B-Hood at 1:30 am!!! With that pathetic number of hours of sleep, anyone might think it's a totally stupid idea... but the movie turned up to be so hillarious that we were laughing our tears out most of the time and I couldnt even bring myself to close my eyes.. haha.. for once I enjoyed a canto movie from the opening titles to the credits...
Well, after that, we went straight back to sleep.. woke up around what? 9 am?? Forgot.. but yeah.. I was forced out of bed... as usual, by the food monster...

Day 2.. today was outdoor theme park day...
Anyways, I'm rushing this so I can go to sleep.. wanna wake up early to study for my quiz tomorrow... so yeah.. anyways, Yinglin and Yanli was Super high since morning lah... they were practically and literally BOUNCING from place to place.. they bounced to the ticket booth to get their full day ticket.. then they bounced to the wristband tagging counter to get their wrist band.. then they bounced to the theme park enterance, showed off their wristband proudly to the park attendant, and bounced through the gate... haha... following which they bounced around to get to the rides...
The rides were DAMN FUN!!! There was this tall tall tall tall tall tall vertical tower called the Space Shot.. which we took like at least 6 times each.. except for someone who was scared and only went 4 times =b
Then after Space Shot, the 2 yl's then bobbled (that's when you try to bounce when your legs turn soft.. haha) to the next roller coaster called the Cockscrew.. and the ride was like what it's name says.. it twists like a cockscrew.. and it was in my opinion the best roller coaster ride there... anyways, i had red hands after taking that ride for like 4, 5 times coz i was so scared, I was hitting the person next to me.. I was REALLY scared okies.. hehs...
By the time we decided to go for lunch, it was already 1:30pm.. ate KFC, yeah I know.. of all things to eat there, KFC... but it was really good...
After that was flying dragon!!! This ride which was REALLY jerky.. but was damn fun because we were sliding around most of the time.. or at least I was.. hah.. then came bumper cars!!! haha... the best activity we had there.. and the one we spent the most time on... we went bump bump ouch.. die!!!.. bump.. ouch.. hahah... bump.. haha.. ouch... die... go away... help... ouch.. bump.. awww, so fast finish le.. lets go for another time!!!
Yeah.. that sort of summaries everything... lolx...
then we went back to the outdoor park around 4? It had turned foggy again by then... Sat the rides a few more time, took silly photos and videos.. including ones with a donkey, a slope with some grass and a 'monk' walking down the slope...
then was the horror ferris wheel ride!!! It was so freaking cold!!! and the operator didn;t want to let us down!!! We went like 3 times around that thing.. and it moved so slowly... by the time I got down (had to force my way out.. almost wanted to jump out of the carriage)... my hair was already wet from the clouds and I was freezing coz of the strong winds...
Then we went to sit the Spinner which was this huge top like thing and we sat on swings and the top basically spins round and round and round...
It was fun.. and the 2nd round would had been equally fun.. if not for the stupid fact that it had to start raining HEAVILY the moment the ride started!!! Dammit... we were up there for at least 3 minutes before some person who was also suffering from the same ugly fate as us screamed for the operator to stop!!! Needless to say, we were soaked to the skin..
Went back to our hotel to blow dry our clothes and to bathe... stupid Rh and Simon... stop gloating at our misfortune.. urgh!!!
I had a nice nap.. haha.. We came out from our hotel rooms again around 8? Had dinner, then we went to play somemore of the indoor rides... of course.. main course was the bumper cars.. haha...
Went back to the hotel around 12? The original plan was not to sleep and to talk crap and play games till late in the night.. but the person who said nobody was allowed to sleep that night, was the first to dive into the bed and snore away... PIG!!!
Anyways.. the rest of us played till 4:30 am before we retired for the night.. damn funny night.. keep laughing and laughing...
The next day was just branch and a little bit of shopping before we went back to Singapore...
And as if we hadnt got enough of each other, I went home, got my car, and we went to Chomp Chomp for supper.. haha.. I finally got home around 2 am.. and got to sleep around 4 am after unpacking and bathing...
So yeah... that's about all... in short, I had a great time.. the company was great, and even though I did not manage to study much during the recess week because of this trip.. I'll never regret going.. haha... especially after seeing all the rubbish photos we took.. thanks to you all for giving me such a great time..
Going to sleep now.. Good luck for my quiz tomorrow *Urgh!!!*



Last Hoped @ 11:51 PM

Y