The Boredom So bored at 4 am in the morning I started 'zhi highing' on msn
The Problem "Every Friday Package" services is on off day!!! how am I going to wake up for 930 lessons tomorrow? i'm gonna take a gamble and set my alarm clock on normal mode (i.e no snooze mode) So either I wake up, or I hit the button and miss my lessons...
The Freedom No more being bogged down by bog.. no more awkward nose blowing sessions in the LTs.. no more 30 minute sleep intervals.. no embarrassing coughing fits...
The Condom nothing.. just find's that it rhymes pretty well.. huh.. wat's that on Keith's bed??
The Final Showdown Not gonna go into the details.. but yar.. although I knew it was gonna happen.. but I didn't think the impact would be this tremendous.. just hope that it will still end happy...
The Dwindling supply My supply of tissue in hall's like, gone!!! People, when I take out my tissue paper after my meal to wipe my mouth, and I put it on the table, please do not happily help yourself like it's free!!! Kaoz... She's my life for my remaining days in hall ley.. you people stop snatching her away from me!!! without her, what am I going to blow my nose with!?!?! My notes???
Oh The Noise!!!! Urgh! Stop SNORING already stupid roomie!!! you wanna snore, try snoring AGGRESIVELY at 830am SHARP tomorrow!!!
The Friend Who Has A Problem But Doesn't Want To Admit He Has One Yah. you are sad.. face it!!! but it's not the end of the world.. It's time for the moving on part to kick in.. (P.S: Pls do not give me another long tag. It says "Tag Board" there, not "Your Essay Assignment")
The Jetlag Not that it's a problem for me now, since my sleeping hours should be considered normal if I'm going over to that part of the world.. but when I get back, it's so gonna be...
The Steamboat Whoever says that we cannot have fried fishballs at a steamboat!!! What's a Steamboat without fried fishballs!!! Then it'll only be called a Dinner! If we can do with the party hats, then there better be fried fishballs!!!