I'm finally going off tomorrow... But what is this I'm feeling? Everything was going so well today, I actually felt that I did not want to go to Europe anymore... Coz I felt that I would be having more fun over here than going over there... *pengs* Can't believe I had that thought!!!
These few weeks were heaven compared to the holidays.. Just hope that things can still feel the same when I get back...
Mission Accomplished! Great celebration!!! Happy Birthday Simon!!! Pre steamboat preparation was hectic and shag like hell, yet strangely, I enjoyed it... Steamboat was fun and definately filling, one of those remember for life events... Post steamboat activities were crazy and hilarious. Am I allowed to post the pictures here? Haha~!!! I was so full after the dinner that I was so sure I could skip all my meals for the next day... and true enough, I'm still feeling full even after 8 hours... yups...
Anyways, the clock is 7 hours slower in Germany, Switzerland, Belgium and Amstemdam, 8 hours in London... So I should probably be getting ready to sleep now... I wanna watch DEVIL WEARS PRADA!!! Dammit!!!