Okies.. I have 15 minutes to do this.. so let's not waste time.. of I'll have to pay another 10 Euros for another 45 minutes at the comp.. blehhs...
So yups.. I'm at Amsterdam, Holland now.. in this hotel called the Highland Carlton Hotel... Will be stopping here for 2 nights before going on to Paris and London.. sweet!!
So yups, what have I done the past few days.. It's been fun fun fun.. Europe's so Beautiful with a capital B!!! I'll just go through briefly.. you people will have to wait till I come back for the full story and the photos!! haha...
First day, the flight was FREAKING LONG!!! Left Singapore at 950pm.. It was 2 hours to Bangkok.. where we stopped for 45 minutes to pick up passangers. Supper was provided on board.. then it was another 10 hours flight to Helsinski, Polland... that was the killer flight!!! When we reached.. it was like 7 am over there.. it's 5 hours behind Singapore... There was a second supper and breafkast on board... Then from Helsinski, it's another 2 and a half hours to Zurich, Switzerland.. like FINALLY!!! Then onboard, they gave us breakfast AGAIN!!! Then once we got off the plane, it was like 10 plus... we were brought to a food outlet, where we had BREAKFAST!!! WTHS!!! Not even a day on this holiday and I have already eaten 5 meals!!! Will just get fatter and fatter!!!
So yups.. spent 2 days in Switzerland.. when watch shopping, chocolate shopping and we went to the ALPS!!! And it snowed!!! OMG!! So excited... the mountains were beautiful!!! but it was so dry, my lips ended up bleeding.. sobs..
Then after Switzerland, we moved to Germany... Nothing much cept cookoo clocks and Birkenstocks and black forrest cakes and Birkenstocks and huge pork knuckles and MORE Birkenstocks!!! Hahah...
Then finally today, was a 7 hour journey to Amsterdam, Holland.. can just die on the bus... and something you all will find shocking to know.. it bloody costs $1SGD just to take a piss over here in Europe!!! their toilets costs 50 Euro cents to enter!!! Like wtf!!! And there we are complaining the 20 Singapore cents at Newton was expensive... tsk tsk tsk...
So yups.. my time's about up.. will blog again if I have the time.. until next time.. ta ta...