A very quick summary of the past 2 weeks that I had missed ~shooom~
The Campus Concerts They are one of the few CAC events left that I had to be in.. I shall leave the job of exalting the events to the many other blogs who wrote endless praises about the concerts.. Felt really good doing all those It's the wrapping up of a long, tiring term of service..
The Late Night Suppers Extension trips almost every night for the past few weeks.. Ah Fang prata... Making me put on weight again.. Jogging anyone?
The Hall Bash Once bitten (and pinched), twice shy.. Remind me NEVER to sit between 2 drunk ladies ever again.. Bruises and teeth marks, a testament to the horror I went through that night..
The Birthday Party So friggin' far!!! But the food was excelente!!! Way better than Traders Hotel's garbage.. oOps.. Happy 21st Mervin :o)
The Mahjong sessions The losing season is here again.. lost all 3 times when I played that weekend.. I wanna play again soon!!!
The Shocker That totally caught me off guard.. seriously wasn't expecting it to come so fast.. Just glad that things are back to normal now...
The Phonecall Thanks a million times for picking up the phone twice that night.. 5am!!! be thankful it was Union day the next day...
Alarm Clock Service I'd like to sign up for the "Every Friday Package" please. Morning jog's good for the body.. keep that habit going every Friday morning! "How would I liveee... without you... I want to know..."
Serangoon Garden's Meeting Hokkien mee, Sotong and BBQ Wings.. Productive meeting.. X mark's the day of the X-quisites..
The Dream Fulfilled No not that dream I've been blogging so oftenly about.. the other one! City of love.. here I come.. Eiffel Tower, The Lourve, Amsterdam's Red Light District, London Bridge is falling down, LIVE English Premier League Matches, Westminster Abbey, (is that how you spell it?) Switzerland Chocolates, The Alps' snow-capped tips!!! I can't stop dreaming about you.. all of you...
The Dream Un-Fulfilled Venice and Rome Streets of water.. St Peter's Square.. I promise I'll go back some other time.. After I get my car that is... TheRetroBall Photo whoring sessions in the car!!! Jocelyn... Eyes on the road!!! -------------------------- Hey hey hey!!! No more bitting!!!
Looking Geeky~!!!
Year 2006 (Wuyan)
Year 1950s? Fans of Grease (Dennis and Cong Ming)
Remember Smarty from Bookworm Gang? hehs... (Sophia)
Adeline the Freshie
Weiquan & Jocelyn
=SBS - 1= Doreen, Huiyun, Junyi & Linda
Table Photo.. Simpson 2nd year seniors My kick-ass roomie
Simpson Family... Hall Queen Elaine
The food was.. erhem.. The program was erhem.. But I had fun that night...
The Chance Missed 70 and 71.. so close!!!
The Sending Off Wuyan's off to California.. See ya in 4 months time... 5am at the airport... shagged to the max...
The F**king Flu!!! It's MURDERING me.. aircon every weekend's taking it's toll finally.. That's why I shouldn't be staying in hall 16.. Skin's coming off my nose from wipping too much... Using tissue like it's free.. popping flu panadol like it's crack.. Dustbin's filled with nothing but tissue and my thick yellowish mucus..