Gather Round Gather Round!!!!! Get your tickets to the Sneaks now!!!
Taking a break from notes and I went online to check out the places I'll be visiting the next 2 weeks.. Got to see some damn pretty pics!!! (Like the one on top) Anyways, I know it's just dumb to show you all pictures that weren't taken by me. But as a regular blogger, I feel a Strong responsibility in me to share these pictures with you all... They're damn cool!!!! They just makes me hope Wednesday comes faster...
Anyways, for all those who do not know, I think a huge population still doesn't, I'm leaving for Europe this coming Wednesday... 1st stop, Zurich, Switzerland.. So yups, for holiday. Enjoy classes back in borin' ol Singapore peeps!!! haha...
This is a street in Heidelberg, Germany.. look at the buildings!!! It's like you'll get the see these types EVER, in Singapore...
Next up! Is Heidelberg Castle... it's the castle you see in the background in the picture on top of this post!!! I'll get to the information bits when I get back from there.. hehs...
A street in Amsterdam, Holland.. look at the birds!! I've always wanted to run into a swarm of them and watch them 'Swoosh' away... *More Birds, More Luck!!!*
Cologne Cathedral, Amsterdam.. another attraction there.. massive facade... The manificance, it's just too much to describe with my empathatic list of vocabulary...
Skipped Belgium, as there wasn't moch to show there... Coming up, Paris, the city of love and fashion... Hate it that I do not have any free time there. Cant really go shopping. Hope we can manage to pull some time off for my goods... The Eiffel Tower, what else...
Another can't miss attraction in Paris.. I cannot believe I am going there!!!! The louvre... The place where Dan Brown started his well known escapade in "Da Vinci's Code" The Glass pyramid... Celling mural inside.. hope i can manage to get in.. Heard from my friends the queue takes like forever to end..
Visiting Notre Dame there in Paris as well.. hope everything goes smoothly.. it better not rain...
Last stop, London... Starbucks anyone?? At least now I know of someone who would love it there...
Westminster Abbey, Big Ben over in London... BIG ain't it.. that's the interior in the picture after it... I have a free and easy Saturday over there.. I wanna watch EPL!!! North London!!!
Had a pretty crazy night yesterday.. started out as a simple supper outing at Bedok 85.. Thn it soon became an overnight mahjong session.. haha.. totally didn't get any sleep.. We still went over to J8 in the morning just to eat McBreakfast.. hmm.. dying now.. Sleeping time.. till the next blog...