I just HAD to turn on the classical music and stone.. totally stupid move.. been busying myself the past few days so that I would not have time to think.. but why did I have to give in and start thinking tonight..
The reminicing, the missing of Smses, the moving on, the feeling that everything you see, every place you go, reminds you of a memory.. just feels wierd that everything that I have felt and said so far.. is all coming out of that same person who has made me feel this way.. why does everything look and sound so familiar.. was that why you put the word Karma back then?
of course it'll hurt.. and yours wasn't even close..
After thinking about it, I finally know what happened.. the reason why everything had turned out this way.. did it hurt? yeah.. guess it did.. but I've had worse. been hurt so much already, it doesn't really matter anymore..
my heart is still hurting.. this time it's both literally, and figuritively...
moving on? is everything really gonna end here? who knows.. blog censorship just sucks.. there are alot of stuff that I wanna say but I cant, lots of stuff I wanna procrastinate about.. but yups, just hope that the person gets what I'm trying to say here..