Ok, was eating with my parents at Swensen's yesterday, and I had ribeye steak. And halfway through, I looked down at my plate and I saw this, right before I was going over to the wake.. yups, I had unknowingly cut my piece of steak up into the shape of a coffin.. guess yesterday was full of bad omens...
Ok.. enough about the past few days.. felt damn good today.. As I had hoped, today had been a way better day compared to the other days.. After what happened to me in the afternoon, which had me ended up wasting $15 on a new ezlink card, I thought today was going to be another bad day. But as the day went on, everything sort of fell in place quite nicely..
First of all, I am seriously happy that we had everything sorted out.. After what happened to me the past few days, it felt quite good to finally get something off my chest.. Yes, we're just good friends, give us some breathing space pls.. Like what I said in my previous post, not everything I do is because of her.. yes! And I am not known as "The guy who likes her" or "The guy who is chasing her" please. I have a name ley... Super sad can. I rather you all think of me as "Cheerobics Chairperson" or "The guy who did the NG video" or something else lor... I am not defined by her. And don't need to keep asking about our status de, really.. haha.. I do not go out only because of her and yes, I do not ONLY chat with her on msn can... duhz... So yar, lets move on people.. we can talk about other people, like a certain someone who likes Hong Junyang's "Sha Sha De Shui" and a certain Kanzaa gal you know? Yar.. Want to 38 also choose the newer, more interesting gossips right? We're a passe le.. yups.. Hahahah.. Sry to do this to you dude.. lolx.. shouldn't have told me about the girl. Although this title hasn't been used for a very long time, but yar, I'm still the Sampat Club President remember? = b
Ok, all those aside, wanna thank jy, gin, kc, yl and cl (although I dun really noe her) for this afternoon's movie and company. Made me forget about everything that had happened for a while.. And kc, I really won't go around telling pple that you cried during the movie de =b But seriously pple, thanks..
And to those who asked how I was and showed ur concern one way or another, Simon (dun noe if you read my blog or not), but thanks for asking me so many times if I'm ok, hahh.. Wanpei, thanks for the sms in the morning and the attempts to cheer me up last night.. Lewis, thanks for asking and talking about it at the concert.. Yanli, for the concern and yes, it's really ok to tell me about it just now, stop feeling bad about it le.. hahh.. Calvin, thanks for being the big brother/uncle and sharing with me your experiences and consoling me.. Hoi, for being so understanding and saving me from a horrible afternoon of unwilling smiling and entertaining people, though I still have to do it tmr morning :O( Yifen mei, for telling me about YOUR bestie, and entertaining me during the concert.. hahh... Bird! For coming back tonight and saving me from another night alone in the room.. Yups, and to the others I might have missed out.. thanks lots.. I'm getting over it for now le.. Have to get back to focusing on my studies.. missed out on the first day of lectures in the end.. Determined to pull my GPA back to the 3.8 range!!! Really hope that CAC stuff can end real soon! My next 2 weeks is like packed FULL with CAC stuff lar.. Urgh!!! Pissed!!! And yes.. Can you all stop tapping my shoulder already, I really really think it brings me bad luck!!! So yups, lets get back on with our lives pple. It's a new month, a new sememster, a new academic year, and a new chapter of our lives.. jiayou!!!
PS: Sorry bout the sms yesterday, wasn't in the best of moods yesterday, so hope you'll understand... glad that we have it all cleared up now...