Question 4 of my MB102 - Business Finance tutorial Why is profit maximization, by itself, an inappropriate goal? What is meant by the goal of maximization of shareholder wealth?
Ok.. It's a super straightforward question.. Supposed to be doing my tuts now, but I'm just not in the mood *yawns* Having acute heart pains(literally) suddenly.. hope the pain goes away tmr..
Had a super happening weekend. So happening that I totally don't feel like going back to hot, boring ol' LT27 tomorrow morining.. but I have to.. so yeah, sux..
-AND FREAKING KEITH'S BLASTING TRANCE AT THIS HOUR!!!-
Went to watch fireworks on friday.. All the way from New Caledonia.. Pretty sparks. They always are.. Coffebean and Macdonalds TC session till 2am after that..
Then it was CAC ball on Saturday night. Great food, just that our plan to put more people at another table failed horribly!!! Somehow our table ended up with the most people.. Totally wasn't full at the end of the night -.-" Lazy to post the pics now.. another time bahz... maybe.. Ktv session after that.. erm. quite dead until the end. somehow I got quite high for no reason.. starting with the stpid "Fen Shou Ba" song.. lolx.. But singing "Yi liao bai liao" again really brought back memories.. missing two idiots singing Twinkle twinkle little star beside me...
Went to Indoor Stadium to watch Phillip's Cup today.. Erm.. felt quite awkward halfway through.. but yar.. suan le.. The matches were ok though. The last match was a disappointment.. but it was entertaining anyways.. Went Geylang for "Niu Rou He Fen".. it's so good I wanna go back there again!! But it was damn ex...
*Click* Put me on auto-pilot mode and fast forward me to the next holidays!!!