Stop it already... Not everything about me is her ok.. kns.. Don't make it sound like every step I take, every move I make, every question I ask is about her.. my life is not all about her only.. Justus Gan Zhiwei is NOT DEFINED by her... urgh!! It might be this way last time, but things have changed... So yups.. get a move on already.. Why stay behind when you are not welcomed or needed right? Just stunned at why things can change so drastically in what? 4 months??? And yes, I'm ok.. haha.. thanks for the concern peeps... Or if you REALLY want to make sure I'm ok... sponsor me on a holiday to Bintan!!! Ahahaha.. I'd be MORE than ok.. lolx... be glad I din ask for Europe... And thanks to the people who have been going out with me these days.. The trip down to Holland V to scout and look for a decent restaurant at like 4 am... hehs.. Digging up past magazines to look for their telephone numbers and websites... Sorry all those didn't pay off in the end *shrugs* Yes, frustrating... but hasn't it always been that way? Way past that... =b And of course, to take my mind off stuff.. haha.. Daytona, pool, cycling at East Coast, and thou I dread it, Mahjong! haha.. thnx so much for the company..
Been knocking until I've got bleeding knuckles and tearing eyes.. And still you won't open.. Guess you really can only love yourself...
Partial lyrics from, Jamie Cullum's "These are the days" Says what I feel now perfectly...
These are the days that I've been missing Give me the taste give me the joy of summer wine These are the days that bring new meaning I feel the stillness of the sun and I feel fine Sometimes when the nights are closing early I remember you and I start to smile Even though now you don't want to know me I get on by, and I go the extra mile
And I need an organiser or something!!! Haha.. Suddenly I'm like going out everyday.. erm.. yar.. lunch with a friend from Sg Pools tmr, shopping with Eddy after that, Ktv and supper with Cheerobics peeps on sunday, HAD cable sking & kayaking on monday.. but think it's been changed to friday, meeting on tues, badminton on weds morning, meeting in the afternoon, pirates 2 in e evening, I had something on thurs, but I can't remember, and then the outing on Friday, camp next week AND next next week, and more to come! Omg.. ok.. I'm writting all these just so I won't forget..so, I know it's stupid to say this only at the end but yar, ignore this paragraph.. hahaha..