Okies.. sorry pple bout the uber negative entry... just forget about that.. just some stuff that i wanna put behind me.. and dun ask mi wat the numbers mean.. hah..
Manz... too long of slacking in an office picking up calls everyday just kills your fitness... Went cycling today for 2 hours at east coast with a few friends and i almost died after that.. ok, WE almost died.. not only me that was tired k.. And then straight after that, we went to have dinner.. which was like, SUPER sinful!!! a whole table of oily food, and 7 pigs finishing everything.. I simply stuffed everything that I cycled away back into myself la.. crapz... Anyways, we saw the new cable ski thingy.. gonna try it out next week... yes, we're gonna die next week too.. cable ski + kayaking outing.. erm... plus the two camps coming up... great! I'll turn into charcoal.. Tmr's a big day.. hope i can get by the day without anything happening.. Got forced to pay mj lar... I dowan le! this is the 4th time this week already lar. sobs.. Never thought tt I'd be scared of playing mj. kaoz..