<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ok.. The one day off from work wasn't totally useful.. I just slept through most of it.. duhz... Yes! I didn't cut my hair in the end.. fell asleep...
Managed to stay awake till 1 pm though. I made an appointment with my hairdresser at 4pm so that I could go over to town with Slee coz he was going to work at that time. Then at 1pm I couldn't take it anymore. Fell asleep on my bed.. woke up at 2.45pm.. Urgh! Then I had no choice but to msg Slee say I'm not going anymore. Too late anyways... Called to cancel my appointment, thn I went back to sleep =b
Woke up at 8pm.. omg/... didn't eat dinner, wasn't hungry... Really messed up clock man... Sux!!!
Went over to pack my hall at night. So blardy dusty lar.. haven't been there for ages... Brought all my shoe boxes home.. Now my room's in a mess..
Anyways, I packed my hall till about midnight before going over to bukit timah to meet up with Slee and the rest of the sg pools gang coz they knocked off at 11pm... had teochew porridge and prata with them and we crapped till 2 am... haha.. even on non-working days also have to talk cock lor we all.. omg..
Thn they told me today was damn slack! Coz there wasn't any matches, so nobody called in at all!!! they only had 10 calls each the whole day there, compared to 150 calls on normal days!!! WTHS!!! Then they were like just sitting in the office doing nothing but talking cock. Then the supervisors had to 'force' the single agents home at 745pm coz there really wasn't much to do. Only the double agents stayed behind to pick up the rest of the calls till 11pm..
Hmm.. think later's going to be like that too... hah! I'm so looking forward to the slackest day at sg pools in weeks...
After the long chat, we left for home. Slee drove those who were staying at cck and bp home... I was going back to hall to get stuff and to meet Eddy, so I fetched a friend who stayed in Boonlay home... she ended up going for supper with me and Eddy coz she also couldn't sleep!!! Hahaha... We're really messed up manz... So 3 of us, timings all messed up by Sg Pools, eating supper and drinking tea at a coffeeshop together... what was even funnier was at around 4am, Slee msged my friend say he can't sleep coz his bio clock is messed up also!!! Hahahahaha.. Walao!!! We realli must get compensation from Sg Pools... Got off day, end work early, so what? Go home, also cannot sleep! ~diaos~
We found a place to chat till 4.30, then I fetched them home... Came back, unpacked, bathed and all that crap, and I still feel as awake as ever... think I'm gonna die when I go for work later at 4pm... wonder if I can even wake up la.. Urgh! Least I know it's going to be slack...


Last Hoped @ 6:54 AM

Y