<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Sunday, July 02, 2006

BLARDY FRUIT!!!!!
Why did it have to land on my car!!! Fuck!!!


Ok.. more on that later... Anyways, finally went to cut my hair this afternoon..
saw another old friend at the saloon.. she was rebonding her hair, i was cutting mine.. and we have the same hairdresser!!! haha.. so qiao...

Started chatting. Then I mentioned my job and the world cup. Then she asked if i betted.
I said yes... then she asked what the score will be tonight..
I told her I bought draw.. Coz i think it would be a draw..
Then she said she bought portugal to win.. when I left, she was comtemplating whether or not to buy draw also, to cover her losses.. in case it really ended in a draw... guess what, she didn't.. loLx.. then right after the match, she called me and asked if I bought for the Brazil game.. hahaha.. Walao. I become punter liao!?!?!

Went over to Sentosa in the evening for Senior's camp 2.. The fright night was ok lor.. Didn't really do much there. But I regretted not having my dinner first.. Urgh! So blardy hungry after it ended at 10.. then sent Simon and Lirong, Corina to City hall, by the time I met Xy at Suntec it was 11 le.. kaoz.. missed a little of the start so that I could get a sandwich from Subway.. couldn't take it anymore, I was abt to faint le bahz..

Anyways, once the match started, it suddenly occurred to me, I bought 1-1, 2-2, BUT I FORGOT TO BUY 0-0!!!! Arghhh!!!! Dammit!!!! Ok, I was praying it better don't end in a 0-0 draw...

We watched for about 30 mins before we went to the adidas midnight sales there... shopped around in the boutique.. and I bought myself a new sweater and a new pair of SHOES!!!

Haha/ like what else la.. knowing you have 1k to spend is really dangerous... Must really curb myself!!!

Started taking photos with my cam.. haha... this was in the boutique...


Then we decided to change to Selegie Road to watch the 2nd half instead.. coz the screen at Suntec really sucked, and the crowd is just a little short of dead.. Sheep lar! Your lousy recommendation!!
So we went over to Selegie. Which is like right acroos Sg Pools!! cant believe that I still have to see that place on weekends.. But they have 3 huge screens over there.. And the crowd there is SUPER HIGH!! haha.. They even self seperated themselves. On one side you will find all England supporters, on the other side, all Portugal supporters.. but, we wanted a draw.. so we stood behind in the middle.. hahahaha...

Then everytime one team is attacking, half the crowd will be clapping, the other half will be super worried.. So comical!! lolx.. damn interesting...

And guess what... The blardy match ended in a 0-0 draw!!!! Arghhhhhhh.. So feel like killing myself now.. how could I forget!!!!!!!!! Dammit...
Anyways, PORTUGAL won on penalties!! So yar.. sorry Junyuan.. haha...

Didn't stay to finish the extra time though. We went over to Newton to eat... They just finished renovating.. photos time!!!

First, we had Sotong and Sugar Cane...

Clockwise: Me, Xiaoyan, Mingyang, his gf (forgot her name.. oOps), Wendy and Keith...

Then came the Stingrays...


We still had fried hokkien mee and "Oah Jian" *Oyster omelette* after that.. but we were too busy eating to take any photos by the time those came.. hehs...

Then Sheep had to send his gf home.. So I sent bird and the rest.. we ended up taking photos right outside Xiaoyan's house lar..


Bird (Keith)


Swallow (Xiaoyan)


3 of us.. missing meh meh the sheep...


4 of us.. STILL missing meh meh the sheep...

*Anyways, that's the new sweater... haha.. I just had to put it on..
Doesn't go well with that t-shirt though*

Then they started driving my car around the neighbourhood.. coz xy was having her driving test soon.. wanted to practice.. and the stupid bird wanted to try his hands on a manual car.. grr~!!!

Stopped at a playground nearby.. and guess what.. MORE photos!!!

This one of me is nasty!!! I look damn spastic..
But i find it super funny.. hahah... I should be the bird instead!!!





Too bad you can't play Xy...


You're too obvious lar.. can see tt u're standin lo..



Another stupid photo.. haha..



We kept missing Keith's face.. so he tried spreading his legs and peeking through..
but we STILL couldn't catch him!!! haha.. sucker!!!





Who said swings were meant to be swinged on?

We were really high.. haha..



Another nasty photo of myself.. I din know I could look so spastic lar...

Then when we went back, it was Wendy's turn at the wheel.. then something super sweh happened.. I saw something dropped from above, hit my windscreen and roll to the ground.. Damn loud lar the crack... got down from the car, and I saw this stupid fruit on the ground!!! Then i realised these HUGE cracklines on my windscreen!!! FARK MAN!!! Sian lar... my dad's SO going to kill me...
Then!!! A terrifying thought hit me!!!!
THERE GOES LIKE HALF MY PAY!!!... wths lar.. Kaoz! I like, haven't even started enjoying it yet ley!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't like that lar...

I WANT TO SCREAM!!! I need someone to like hear my screams and complains now!!! Urghh!!
Where got so sweh one lar!!!!! And we weren't even stopping there ley!!! We were just passing by!!! I feel so "wu gu"!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cant believe I worked my ass off in tt stupid office pickin up calls till 5am.. all for NOTHING!!!! BECAUSE OF A STUPID BLARDY FRUIT WHO COULDN'T CHOOSE A BETTER TIME TO RIPPEN!!!!! URGHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urgh! Still feeling very pek chek.. I started madly snapping away at the accident site.. hope that the insurace for the car covers wayward falling fruits...

Bloody fruit tree.. wat kinda fruit is this anyways!! So bloody heavy ok... and it HAD to be MY car!!! Urgh~!!! *pulls hair*
Where got pple grow these kind of funny trees in their garden one lar...


The cracklines... fruit's on the bottom right... *sobs*


Hais.. anyways.. it's 7am le.. my timings going back to abnormal again... grrr... waking up in an hour's time... and it's my Brother's Birthday today.. still have to go for lunch together after that.. hope the car can still be driven... Argh!!! *cries*


Last Hoped @ 5:36 AM

Y