Finally a day when I worked and got home before midnight.. totally shagged out.. slept for only an hour today... blardy sun's so bright... had to wake up to go for work at 4pm today.. Work wasn't as slack as yesterday's apparantly.. coz they told alot of the single agents to not come today.. So we had to cover up for them instead.. Urgh! But the calls were sparse enough, and I was tired enough to keep dozing off in the 7 hours there.. so funny, me and another friend kept dozing off until we were awakened by incoming calls every 10-15 mins.. then right after we put down, we'll just lie back, and doze off again.. haha.. lucky we didn't get caught by the dumbass superior... and they had to put CNA on the tv lar.. kept repeating itself.. hell I must have watched like 5 repetitions... Anyways, can forsee I'll get tired soon... I'd better!!! Tmr's back to 3am.. hais... *yawns*