I am happy, coz it's an off day for me today!!! I am angry, coz Spain was kicked out by FRANCE!!! Urgh! I am happy, coz I finally have the time to go cut my hair later... I am angry, coz I still have so much CAC stuff to do on my off day when I should be happily sleeping! I am happy, coz the world cup period is coming to a close... I am angry, coz I can't fall asleep again... I am happy, coz it's coming to the end of the month. Which means it's going to be PAY DAY!!! I am angry, coz I have Exco meeting next tuesday and RDC meeting this thursday... I am happy, coz I found a nice song for my blog... I am angry, coz I am back to checking and replying emails EVERYDAY! I am angry, coz school is starting so soon! I am angry, coz I have to move everything from my current hall room home, just to move them back into my new room after 3 days... &$!^&^$%$*@&!!!
Damn France!!! Can't believe they hit 3 past Casillas!!! Now 2 of my favourite teams are out of the competition, Czech Republic and Spain... My 3rd fav, Portugal better win England!!! Or else I will just bycott the blardy World Cup... Grrrr~!!! Nice match today though, one of the better ones I've seen so far in this competition... Ok, I curbed myself from stopping at 302 today after work.. told the cab uncle no supper today.. haha.. and then guess what! I came home, felt hungry, and made myself a bowl of noodles... Urghhh!!! Why do I even bother... Hate this wierd timing. I want to do stuff in the afternoon, but I just can't force myself to wake up to do them... even though there's the alarm, I just go back to sleep after switching it off... Pissed!!! It's coming to the end of my work term at Sg Pools le... Can't believe it's been so long. These 3 weeks has been hectic yet fun. Made alot of new friends over there... Once I get back my camera today I'm going to take photos with all the new friends I've made there.. wait for them pple...