I knew it was going to be long. But I didn't think it would be 17 hours!!! Saturday night. I was having trouble sleeping early as usual. Tried sleeping at 3am, and at the end of 2 hours, I was feeling more awake and frustrated than ever.. So, I gave up and went to read a book instead hoping it would somehow make me sleepy.. And on Sunday morning 830am, I left the house for canvassing... Spent the whole day sweating and carrying newspapers... we ended around 330pm, and I knew that if I were to go home, I would surely fall asleep, and then I will end up waking up at night or something, then I wouldn't be able to sleep again! So... I decided to play mj.. what better form of relaxation right! It's like becoming a weekly ritual for us man.. hahaha... Well, it did manage to keep me awake the whole evening. Although I sort of dozed off a little halfway through =b Anyways, played till around 9, went over to lot 1 to have our dinner. Then I fetched them back. Stupid Jianwei, Sembawang is freaking deserted!!! He should have told me he wasn't joking when he said it was OUT OF THE WAY!!! Hahaha!!! Was super tired when I was driving them home. Made a stop at a petrol kiosk for coffee.. and it was totally useless! On the way back, I counted 3 times when I actually fell asleep at the wheel!!! Those kind of 2, 3 seconds nap attack you know.. And I must have been damn lucky that day, coz the last time I did that, falling asleep at the wheel, the lorry I was drving drifted into another lane and hit another lorry in the middle of the expressway and the side mirror flew off.. YES! FLEW!! And I ended up paying $400+ for the repair works and an extra $100 more for a red packet for the owner of the lorry. Grr~ Haha.. so yups... thank god for bringing me home in one piece... my dad would probably kill me (if I were still alive then) if I had placed but ONE scratch on his car.. lol
Anyways, reached home, cleaned the room up, and bathed.. didn't take long for me to fall dead on my bed... slept at 1230am.. I knew that I was going to sleep till afternoon.. I had to! So I set the alarm clock for 130pm not wanting to sleep for too long a time... I woke up around 2, I started chatting on msn to keep myself awake, at that time, I was in a state whereby I didn't even remember most of the stuff I typed, SERIOUSLY... sleeptyping if there ever was a word to describe it... I never left my bed the whole time. This is just one of the bad things about having your lappy next to your bed.. haha.. Waking up, logging on, chatting with all those pple, while waiting for them to reply, you just catch a little shuteye... I did that for about an hour before I starting finding it a hassle forcing myself to wake up everytime someone replied. Asked myself why am I torturing myself lah... Just go to sleep!!! Hah.. so I did just that.. and when I woke up, tadah! It was almost 6pm.. that almost 17 hours spent on the bed!!! Personal record man!!! Career high... And when they say that you will feel more sleepy when you sleep more, they weren't joking!!! I was feeling super 'Nwah' the whole day at work.. haha.. and that's also the reason why I am still awake now blogging.. CAN'T FALL ASLEEP!!! Sobs... Shalln't blog about my work, for it's probably the same now and forever =/ Off on weds! can't wait for that to come...