It was a stupid mango!!! The fruit! I brought it back home thinking that they might need it for the insurance coverage... I had thought it was some wierd fruit from hawaii or some exotic island... turned out it was a dumb mango.. Came home yesterday.. and my dad excitedly told me that the fruit's actually a mango... I said, "Huh! Really? I see"... then when he said he ate it up le, I just pengz!! Hahahaha.. "Quite sweet leh... mum also ate a little bit" -.-" Kaoz! He just cannot resist mangoes...
Couldn't get to sleep yesterday night.. Can't believe I drove down to Kovan just to eat Nasi Lemak lar.. Then because I ate, I couldn't sleep.. grr... Only got to slept at 7 am... Slept till 11 am, then this stupid lady from SSC called me.. Urgh!!! Couldn't get back to sleep after that lar.. Damn sunlight.. Where's my eye mask!?!?!?!?!