<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Friday, June 30, 2006

Can't believe I'm awake at 10am.. Not because I havent slept! hah.. this time I woke up at 9am ok... slept from 2 to 9!!! *impressed*
Finally sleeping hours and blogging timings that looks more normal... hehs...
Tried sleeping somemore but just can't get to sleep with the stupid sunlight coming in my window.. so just sort off nwah-ing on my bed now...
Pig! I desperately need that sunshade lah.. haha...
Can forsee I'll die ltr at work.. coz I need to stay awake till 3am.. urgh!
Hais.. and then after tonight, my sleeping timing will just change back to the wierd hours again...
Ok.. now I feel that me being happy now because my timing's changed back is just stupid.. coz it's only for one stupid day -.-"
Stpid Sg Pools!

Song by McFly.. lurve the lyrics.. Feel that I can relate to them just so well...

McFly - Too Close For Comfort

I never meant the things I said
To make you cry
Can I say I'm sorry

It's hard to forget
And yes I regret
All these mistakes
I don't know why you're leaving Me
But I know you must have your reasons
There's tears in your eyes
I watch as you cry
But it's getting late

Was I invading in on your secrets
Was I too close for comfort
You're pushing me out
When I'm wanting in
What was I just about to discover
When I got too close for comfort
Driving you home
Guess I'll never know

Remember when we scratched our names into the sand
And told me you loved me
But now that I find
That you've changed your mind
I'm lost the words
And everything I feel for you
I wrote down on one piece of paper
The one in your hand
You won't understand
How much it hurts to let you go

All this time you've been telling me lies
Hidden in bags that are under your eyes
And I when I asked you I knew I was right
But if you took it back on me now
When I need you most
But you just let me down, down, down
Would you think about what you're about to do to me
And back down...


Last Hoped @ 10:01 AM

Y