Okay, update update!!! Long update coming up.. Do not make any attempt to read if you have the Short Attention Span Syndrome.. The owner of this blog is not responsible for any mishaps or injuries that this blog might cause to the readers.. Read at your own risk.
Busy week.. I've done so many stuff that I'm having trouble remembering what I did at the start of the week... hmm, let's see...
Monday - Pigged on my bed in the morning, rotted in front of the lappie in the afternoon, and died on the coach in the evening... think I went jogging for an hour plus sometime in the day..
Tuesday - Went to school for Freshman Orientation Camp stuff... forgotten what I did there, props or something... Whatever, think I'm like a Mr Bao Kah Liao there. Simi oso can do. Bring it on!!! Had exco meeting at night... Oh! I played Mj after tt and won $38!! haha.. career high for earnings in a single game...
Wednesday - Badminton in the morning after sleeping for only 4 hours.. Shagged to the max... the blister on my finger gotten from playing tennis broke AGAIN!!! So I have like, a blister, IN a blister! *Ouch* Went back to school AGAIN for foc stuff.. Spent $6.60 cabbing there just for a 5 minutes briefing. hmm.. how nice... Watched Pirates 2 at night with Wanpei and Slee.. WARNING!!! Spoilers ahead... skip the next few paragraphs if you haven't watched the movie.. haha.. Great movie, though the ending was a little abrupt. But it was funny as hell, so yups, sort of made up for it.. Although half of my time was like spent explaining each scene to Wp, urgh! But I enjoyed it all the same.. Then was the after credits clip!! can't believe I spent like 5 minutes, sitting there, staring at white words moving up a black screen, just to watch a meaningless, pointless, not-really-funny 10 second clip.. ass~!! Then damn funny, we were walking out of the theater feeling rather stupid when we heard another guy saying to his friend, "Eh! Bu yao gen ren jia jiang wo you liu xia lai kan hor..." Hahahaha... So damn funny lah.
Thursday - Went shopping!!! Bought so many stuff.. 5 tops, 2 slippers, 2 broad shorts, 1 cap, 1 belt and accessories... Happily lugging 7 bags around town.. Now I know why tai tais are always so happy.. haha... Saw so many nice pairs of shoes!!! Dammit. Hate it when I have to control myself.. urgh!! Then something damn sway happened... I reached home, then I realised that I'm missing a pair of broad shorts! Think I left it somewhere. And it's the nicer pair somemore... just my luck... hais Went over to sch, waited 45 minutes, just to get a paper bag.. erm.. yah. then went over to eddy's place to do the NG video for FOC.. Didn't really do much though, coz the bloody Macromedia Flash 8.0 could not capture the audio portion of .mov files.. Or maybe it's because I don't know how to use the program.. haha.. anyways, wasn't really in the mood to do anything that night.. so went home early...
Friday - Basically, I did nothing except FOC stuff on this day..haha.. Went back to get the keys to my new hall room too..
Saturday - Another FOC day.. today I was more like a PA for somebody.. haha.. honoured bahz, you have a Chairperson as ur PA can.. Yups Cons, didn't have the chance to go down and take a look at the shoe today.. maybe I'll go down tmr or something. You'd better not get it before me!! Went back to hall to clear my new room at 11 plus pm with Keith... When it's finished, the new room is so clean that I didn't feel like sleeping in the dirty old room anymore. lols Dust free, lizard poo free, cobwebs free room, complete with a WHITE fan and a CLEAN floor.. They have hard mattresses and a clear hilltop view, of the nearby Pans Island Expressway... hahaha... Shioks.. And I can see the sunrise from my window! cool huh..
Now back at home, in my room, with Air conditioning.. last chance to enjoy the coldness before the camp.. will spend one whole day packing my bag tomorrow, and then shifting hall rooms.. FOC camp the whole of next week.. pray it'll turn out well, after seeing all the efforts they have put into the prepaprations, it'd better.. looking forward to it.. Wait for the updates about the camp pple..