<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Totally pissed... I always thought that it was going to be alright...
Even when the signs were shouting right at me, warning me of what was about to come.
Instead, I chose to turn away telling myself that it's going to be alright...

Now when it had finally happened, wierdly enough, I was not at all surprised...
I did feel angry though, about the ugly side of man...
Also at myself, for being dumb and lazy enough, to allow this to happen...

Was this what I deserved? Only have myself to blame for this...
Now there's more work to be done instead...
If only I had not chose to ignore the signs...
If only I had not chose to forget about everything...

The past few weeks had been a sweet dream...
Now it's back to the nightmare of before...
Enough of fun, enough of worrying about useless stuff...

The results, the problems... The things and people I have left at the back of my mind...
It's time to bring them out again...
No more playing, no more monkeying around...
Have to be serious once again...

Dammit, I hate this, but what choice do I have...
I acted like it was over, and allowed the problems to pile up...
Now I have to clear the mess up..
Just hope you guys haven't lost your trust in me...

I promise to clear up everything now.. not to rest until it's really over...
So work with me guys... Only celebrating at the final hour...

Pissed at how a big association like S******** S***** C****** (Obvious enough) could just go back on their words just like that...
How dumb I was to have trusted them so easily...

PS. I really need ur support now, all ur words of encouragements...
All the stuff that used to give me strength to overcome all my problems...


Last Hoped @ 5:57 PM

Y