Everyone is blogging before senior's camp.. so maybe i shall too... Ok, I'm blogging for the sake of blogging here since I won't get to do it the next 2 days... so just bear with it if I get too boring ok...
Past three days been just monotonous... Mahjong at Slee's place on weds, bball yesterday. Kaoz... so angry lor.. everytime we wanna play bball at the CC some wierd group just comes along and book the court... urghh.. I mean, who the hell trains for roller blading man!!! Ok.. .at least we played for 2 over hours before they came and decide to take over the court... we spent the next hour walking around Yew Tee, all the basketball courts just to find a place where we could play.. we found at those courts:
- Old folks doing taichi...
- Kids playing with their maids with little rubber balls...
- Half naked malays playing soccer...
Like wtf manz... makes me wonder why these places are called BASKETBALL COURTS!!!!
Urghhh.... think we moved to 4 different courts and we did not manage to find the last one.. it just disappeared from where we used to think it was...
we just walked into a group of flats and when we came out of the concrete jungle, somehow we ended up near lot 1.. hahah.. then we just gave up... It was 9 plus anyways, the lights were going out soon. So we went for dinner instead...
Today, came back to hall in the afternoon coz Huiyun needed to go home and I needed to get my stuff from her before she leaves.. urgh! Then here I am, stuck in hall, no cable tv, no ps2, forgot to bring my books, a whole room of dust and probably millions of bedbugs in my mattress... haha.. What else to do but start cleaning up. I had to sleep here tonight anyways...
I started taking everything out to sun... since it's so blardie hot today, didn't want to waste the heat...
Out went the mattress, the pillow, the shoes, the blanket and the towels... one look under the bed and I gave up the idea of mopping the floor. Hahaha... stonned for a while while waiting for the stuff to be sunned enough.. then I brought them back in and went over to the CAC room to help yl, jy and the rest to finish up their props for seniors camp..
Had dinner with them at JP before going back to hall... playing around with photoshop while waiting for some
pig to come online... was dying of boredom before Eddy came over...
Anyways.. probably all the crap I have to say... next 2 days are going to be so tiring I forsee... Well, hope everything goes smoothly for them... wait for my updates... Anyways, I think I'll get to hear alot of complains after the camp... haha.. so interesting!!! Can't wait...
And yes!!! I can't watch game 6 tomorrow... Urghh.. fark!!! Just wanna complain about it... Can't even watch the replays... Hell.. Whatever~!!!