<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Friday, May 26, 2006

Wednesday
Heats won.. ok, first time watching wade play... had to admit, he's quite good... only thing's tt he has too many turnovers le, esp for a guard.. anyways, Thanks for waking me up you!!! Haha...
But I fell asleep during halftime!!! During the stupid halftime show... only woke up 5 minutes from the end.. oOps...
Then went to buy stuff with foc pple.. haha.. I don't know why I went oso.. coz yl said she needed help, then I had nothing to do anyways, so go down lo.. end up, the only thing I carried was the basket in the beginning?? Haha.. got closer to jw and yf though... and joseph.... erm, ok, maybe not closer to him, but yar, talked to him for the first time... then went to eat 'pi dan' porridge and frog's legs!!! nice!!! Then went home after that...

Today was so damn tiring... First, I want to complain!!! About the horrible lousy piece of junk I got today... kaoz..
The van!!!
Total crap lor.. looks like it's gonna fall apart. Like the wheel can just roll out anytime that kind you know... And no power steering again!!!! Urgh.. wah lao.. after driving it for the whole day, my arms are aching like hell... and it drifts to the left.. so I have to hold the steering wheel a little to the right to keep the vehicle going straight.. urgh!
Today I like delivery man.. loLx.. stores all the way. Yesterday night also don't know why, chat until 4am lar... piangz! Then this morning, woke up at 7am to go pandan get the useless piece of metal... drove home, changed, and checked NBA scores and stats... SUNS WON!!! hahaha.. stunned... then went to sch to meet David and take the stores out of the cac room...

Then it was down to St Hilda's Pri in TAMPINESE!!! Kaoz.. imagine driving that chunk of scrapmetal on the expressway!!! I'm surprised it can even hit 70km/hr lar.. loLx.. Then i tried driving at 90km/hr.. and it started to shake!!! Omg!! hahah.. Scary!!!!!.. Didn't dare try le... don't even know where the rental company go to dig up this ancient piece of crap one lar... Jy tried parking the car coz I was in the general office.. then he told me he don't dare to drive it anymore... loLx...

After that we went back to school.. to meet Wendy!! Urgh.. Omg.. so shocking lar, the news she told me... massive changes!!! Probably won't have cheerobics next year anymore.. shall see.. more work for me :O(
Then to the cac room after that, to find the phone number for SDU... turned out the person kc was liasing with was on mc.. managed to get another person, and she told us to go down collect the stuff.. and when we left the school, it started pouring!!! Urghh... Now I have to navigate that pile of crap in the rain and stay ALIVE!!!
Yar.. lucky I'm zai!! Ahahaha... Jy better thank me lor... we turned into the front gate.. then the sensor was spoilt.. dammit, so sweh!!! So we couldn't go in.. I had to do stun and reverse out onto oncoming traffic lar.. piangz.. In the heavy rain somemore!!! Wah lao.. Totally CANNOT see anything behind!!!! Can just faint ok... But I managed to do it anhyways.. haha.. Chop chop when the traffic light turns red... then we turned in by the rear gate instead...
Got the stuff, went over tpy fetch her, then go fetch kc and sf... then went back to sch... by then my eyes totally cannot take it already... that van really tired me out lar... If I were driving my car, it would have been so so so so much easier... grr...
Then that was not all!!!! Stupid Greg, have to choose today go out... ahaha... so back i went to meet the cheerobics pple... Greg, Cass, Sher, Mh and Sara... Had dinner at Plaza Sing's Cartel.. drove back there lar.. diaoz... had to wait like 10 mins just to get into the carpark, coz it was full...
After that we went talk cock at Wheelock Coffeebean till 1130.. then close le still stand outside Wheelock at the pavement and happily continue talking until 12 plus.. haha.. too long never catch up already lar.. then we decided to play mj and get together again 2 weeks from today... coz got seniors camp next week...
Fetched Cass home, then Sher back to her hall get her stuff... then fetched her back home.. so yar... although she lives in cck, which is like damn near, but yar.. can imagine the amount of driving lar.. I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep while driving.. maybe coz we were talking about stuff... yups.. then i only reached home at 130am lar.. TIRED TIRED... delivery man for one day lor...
Tmr still have to wake up at 7am AGAIN!!! To return the stupid van...
Think I'll just take cab home after that to sleep.. don't watch Heats match le.. urgh... too tired.. can only sleep till 130pm.. then have to wake up and get ready to go to work again... Sobs... 4pm till prob 6pm? Then go watch X-men III... haha..
Steph, you better pray I don't fall asleep in the middle... Coz I can predict I am going to be damn tired... hahaha...
Okok.. I need to sleep like NOW!!! To make sure I can still function tmr.. loLx... nights!!!


Last Hoped @ 2:27 AM

Y