<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Tuesday, June 06, 2006

So tired after senior's camp... slept freakin 11 hours!!!
Anyways, I finally won at mj today... After so long... Went back to hall to play with yl, jw and jared...
Results are out... Am I supposed to be happy? I just hoped I had studied this sem.. instead of putting so much focus on Cheerobics...
Such an unhappy day today.. so many things happened to everybody... problems with friendships, problems with results, problems with relationships, problems with commitments, problems with work...
Me, I have financial problems!!! My allowance is almost depleted!!! And on the 2nd week somemore!!! Don't want cut into my car savings... hahaha...
Work on Weds till 3am.. hais...

So bored now.. found something on a friend's blog... So I went playin with it a little...

01) What is the phone brand?
Sony Ericsson
02) What are the last 3 digits of your mobile number?
848
03) What does the 2nd message in your inbox say?
Then ** lei?we reach sentosa le.. going coffeebean to slack.. ** tell u bring mj set.. haha
04) Who’s the first person who comes up under the letter M?

Macdonalds
05) Who’s the last person you rang?
Dad
06) Who was your last missed call from?
Can’t find any in my inbox
07) Who’s the 2nd person who comes up under D?
Dannyl
08) What does the last message in your inbox say?
Haha.. today is afternoon paper.. dun stress mi..I very scared lor..
09)Who comes up under J?

James to justin
10)Go to your Sent Items - what does the 10th message say?

I don’t have 10 msgs
11) Who’s the 4th person who comes under S?

Sara
12) Who’s your network provider?
M1
13) How many messages are currently in your inbox?

180
14) What do you have as your background?

Self drawn anime pic
15) Who’s the 2nd person who comes up under R?

Renhui
16) Who do you have on speed dial 3?
i don't use speed dial
17) If you’re on Pay as you Go, how much credit do you have?
Wth is that?
18) Who’s the first person who comes up under C?

Calvin
19) How many bars of signal do you currently have?
4
20) What do you have as your main ringtone?
Feng - Jay

Instructions: Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. dont read the questions before you write, and tag 5 pple to do this survey.

1. Renhui
2. Eddy
3. Yinglin
4. Kaiching
5. Ming Yang
6. Sufen
7. Junyuan
8. Joycelyn
9. Yanli
10. Jianwei
11. Yifen
12. Terry
13. Jiarong
14. Peter
15. Stephanie
16. William
17. Calvin
18. Huixia
19. Cassandra
20. Rong Cang


How did you meet 14? [peter]
By sheer pure sweh-ness.. hahah.. Sec sch clasmates
What would you do if you never met 1? [Renhui]
Hmm.. I don’t know… I would never have met 3, 4, 6, 9 and 10? lolx…
What would you do if 20 and 9 dated? [Yanli/Rongcang]

I’ll just faint… haha
Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? [Sufen/Calvin]
NO~!!!! Never… haha.. total opposites…
Describe 3. [Yinglin]
Chatterbox.. so much so you know something is definately wrong with her if she is not talking suddenly :b
Do you think 8 is attractive? [Joycelyn]

Of course she is… she reads my blog… hahaha…
Tell me something about 7. [Junyuan]
He’s to die for :O)
Do you know any of 12's family? [Terry]
Yups.. his brother
What's 18's favourite? [Huixia]
STINGRAY!!! ~freak~
What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you? [yifen]
I already know she does… my dear mei =b
What language does 15 speak? [stephanie]
English, chinese, and hamster language???
Who is 9 going out with? [yanli]
Simon??? I wouldn’t know.. hahah
How old is 16 now? [Uncle William]
Almost 27…
When was the last time you talked to 13? [Jiarong]
A week ago?
Who's 2 favourite band/singer? [Eddy]
He listens to all kinds of chinese shit… =b
Would you date 4? [kaiching]
um? no..?
Would you date 7? [Junyuan]
Not unless I’m gay… haha
Is 15 single? [Stephanie]

Erm.. sort of? You count yourself to be? Lol…
What's 10's last name? [Jianwei]
Holly crapz.. I wouldn’t know.. Today’s the first time we really talked… haha
Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11? [Yifen]
Does that include serious sibling love?
What school does 3 go to? [Yinglin]

School of humanities?? I think…
Where does 6 live? [Sufen]
Sengkang
Whats your favourite thing about 5? [mingyang]

His humping dog, Max.. hahahahaha

Funny stuff... Anyways... pray that they settle the problem between them soon.. Gonna go try to sleep...


Last Hoped @ 4:52 AM

Y