I NEVER WANT TO GO LEWIS HOUSE PLAY MJ ANYMORE!!! Kaoz.. after that time I won $50, I think he go hire taoist priest or what to his house so that everytime I play there I'll be cursed or something... from that time on I've never won any money le lar... wths.. lose again today lor... think I lost about $80 since that time already bah.. piangz... Everytime waiting le that stpid SLee will win one.. URGHHhhhh!!! I give up... I need to find some other pple to re-coop my losses le... yl!!!! Wan play mj??? Hahaha... kc!!! Call mervin lei!!! But you cannot play... ahahaha... Suns won!! Yays... But they'll be facing Dallas.. loLx... So no diff lar.. they'll lose sooner or later =b And I met another old friend AGAIN!!! Wah lao.. machiam every week must hit quota like that siahz... This time it's an old church friend on the way home from work yesterday... Fine fine!!! I get the hint! I'm watching X-Men III this Friday with Steph le ok!!! Haha.. Happy now!!! Catching up with old friends le lar... But I still need a Da Vinci kaki leh... Stpid Eddy go watch with Forte le... Urgh! Why did I have to work on Sat!!! Erhem... Sheep! Ask Xy lei... Finally one free day can stay at home tmr.. then have to go back sch meet Wendy and clear up the remainding stuff in the CAC rm on thurs... Sian lar... And I realised I need to wake up at 8am tmr for the Heats-Pistons match!! Urgh!!! I need someone wake me up!!!! Especially those who are working and awake at that time!!! Erhem.. *cough cough* YES! Talking about YOU!!!! =b