The funniest shit happened today while I was out jogging... I just finished jogging around the neighbourhood and was at the fitness station downstairs doing my situps... then suddenly I heard loud voices coming from behind me... I ignored the arguement at the beginning as I was in the middle of my situps... then when speaking loudly changed into shouting, and all the hokkien stuff started coming out, I stopped and turned around... I saw 2 uncles in the middle of a quarrel, one of them in his 50s sitting on his bicycle, the other uncle in his early 40s... I'm guessing the one in his 40s almost knocked the uncle in his 50s with his car... Then this lady comes out of the nearby childcare center with her little daughter following behind.. her face was shocked when she saw the commotion lar.. then I thought she was going to carry her daughter and got out of this place.. end up, she started yelling like a mad woman!!! ahahah.. wtf!!! think she's the wife of the guy in his 40s... then she keep screaming she want call police.. then she never do anything, never take hp out, she starting yelling "Gio ma da liao" (Call police already).. haha.. she think the uncle is stupid ar!!! loLx... Then the funny part started... hahaha.. shit.. I'm giggling even thinking about it... The uncle on the bike, he started taking out his bicycle lock, those kind with the thick chain... then he started shouting and swaggering over to the other uncle, chain swinging in his hand.. wah lao.. he think now is still the 70s pia zui ar? Damn farnie.. then the other uncle scared.. he panic abit.. then he saw something on the floor.. then he ran go take.. I thought he was ging to pick up some metal bar or something. End up, he pick up a freaking wooden branch... those you see in wong fei hung shows you noe... Then he damn zhuai.. started swaggering back to the 50+ uncle shouting, "%#^&*#$^!@!!!! Li ai pa wa kia le ar! Lai lar.. !%^&*^#&!#)@ " (You want to fight I scared you ar! Come lar!) Then he started hitting the branch on the floor... two times, and it broke into two!!! Ahahahahaha.. SO DAMN FREGGIN' FUNNY!!!! You should have seen his face!!!! Dammit.. then the 50+ uncle started running towards the man with his chain.. then he tripped on the kerb.. Omg.. at his age, I thought he was going to break something lar.. Next thing i knew, the uncle with the short branch threw the pathatic piece of wood at the guy...... and seriously, I don't know how he did it... haha.. at such a short distance.. HE MISSED TOTALLY!!! Ahahaha.. Piangz.. Cannot take it.... and it wasn't missing by inches.. it was WAY off.. pengz lo.. haha.. There was this other guy at the fitness station with me, he was enjoying the show also.. then I caught his eye.. then we started giggling.. haha.. wths! Like watching cartoon network like that lar.. fuk!.. so damn hilarious... Then the mad woman keep screaming "Ma da lai liao! Ma da lai liao!".. The uncle not even giving a hoot about her lar.. hahaha... I was having trouble doing my situps properly.. keep wanting to laugh.. haha.. And then this crowd started forming.. shit lo. I was near my 140+ situps.. and I was struggling with them already.. so paiseh lar.. so many pple around.. Cannot take it anymore.. stopped doing then went home.. then in the lift I thought about it.. then i burst out laughing.. ahahahahaha.. Wah lao.. just my luck. Tio this kind of shit... loLx.... Ok.. I know this sounds like the crap you find on Sheep's blog.. ahaha.. but it's different kies.. this really happened hor.. loLx... Anyways, senior's camp coming.. so excited... but think will be super shagged... hope can hold out... And I got scheduled to work on friday night!!! Till 250am!!! Wths.. then the next day how to wake up siahz... urghh.. hope can change it...