Senior's Camp updates... This is going to be a rather lengthy entry, so bear with me.. What I thought was a fun camp, turned out to be a totally exhasting and painful experience... hah..
First, the more positive and cheerful part.... Could not sleep the night before... Played 2 person mj with Eddy till 2am, then tried to sleep, but ended up just lying on the bed.. was not tired at all.. Think I slept at 3 plus. Eddy told me he on managed to sleep at 5am coz it was too hot at his bed =b Woke up at 7am feeling totally dead.. dragged myself out of bed then went over to can 2 eat breakfast before going over to the CAC room to start camp proper.. It was a fun camp overall bahz... wouldn't say the games were great. It's more of the company, because I knew most of the people there.. and taking time off to play games were a break from rotting in my room and everything. Also made me think back to the time when I was also only a new student.. not knowing anybody and anything.. loLx... that sucked!! Actually what I was really looking forward to was the mj session on the first night.. hahah.. after the games we went back to hall to play mj... till 4am.. omg.. can just die... so tired I did not go back the next morning.. only joined them in the afternoon at Sentosa for beach games... at least I went ok.. At first I didn't even wanted to go down to Sentosa.. hahah... And then it was another torture session there... walk and walk and walk.. then beach games... all the sand on the sunburnt skin... think too many pple pray for it not to rain.. then we got a massive dosage of sunlight instead... Urgh! Fright night walkthrough was cancelled in the end coz it was too dark.. then we went home.. Like finally.. I still have to drive back to hall to get all my stuff though... almost fell asleep at the wheel lor... Erm, did i have fun? Well, sort of.. I enjoyed myself... YES!!! In spite of all the complains that I am going to put down in the later part of this entry, yes... I enjoyed the time I spent this weekend... Met new people, made new friends... Wasn't what I would call fun, but enjoyable, and I had a good time this weekend...
Ok, now to the more negative and undesirable parts of the camp...
First, I want to say sorry to: My eyes- for wearing contacts these 2 days even though I knew the water and the sand would not have made it an easy time for them.. The sides of my heads would have the tanline of the specs if i hadn't worn contacs ok.. My skin- Especially... for all the sunburns, abrasions and cuts I caused to you... so much so I have to pamper you with all that moisturising cream and air-con and all that stuff now... My legs- For making you walk so much these 2 days. And the abrasions and blisters on the feet... Lucky I saved you from that walking from school to Jurong Point trip.. hahah.. Eddy & Weiming - For not joining you all on the Amazing Race trip =b At least Eddy had Lifang right to accompany you right :O) YingLin - For not going on the Amazing Race trip... sry lar... so many pple going anyways.. haha...
Yups... did not expect the sun to be so hot on the first day... was still happily swimming and everything... now it's stinging everywhere on my neck and back. It's so burnt and hot that I feel like I'm having a fever throughout the whole day lar... Also saw alot of stuff during this camp... And I learnt alot of things. Stuff about friends and important people in my life... A different side of them, how people change under pressure, stress, and fatigue... And how the attitude of people can change when they are infront of everyone. Hmm... What I have today, was a result of millions of decisions made by me these 22 years.. And along this way, i have made maybe thousands of wrong decisions.. and there will be times I would regret making those decisions. But there are certain decisions, no matter what the outcome, I would never regret making... and that is one of those decisions...
So many things happened during the camp.. I said in my last entry that I think that I will hear alot of complains about the camp.. and I was right.. hahah... so interesting.. And I think there will be more to come lor... loLx... well, back to my borin monotonous lifestyle now. Anyways, somebody rushing me to faster type finish le.. so yups.. might update more another time...