<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Monday, May 22, 2006

Sunday.. after returning from work in the wee hours, tried sleeping at 430am so tt I could wake up the next day. Ended up lying on my bed for 3 hours... just couldn't fall asleep lar.. Urgh.. Think it was the work of all the coffee in the office.. Ended up not going for church, coz I jsut couldn't wake up...
Somebody said I was lucky... correct timing, so got the full package... Like that I wan lucky everytime =b
Then I went for supper with Sheep and Bird... coz we haven't met in a long time... The stupid sheep wanted eat Mac again lo, everytime.... But i refused, ahaha... so we ended up going to newton eat stingray and sotong.. kenna the uncle fake lar.. order large, give us such a small piece.. fuk... anyways, went back after that around 3...

Today was another typical weekday.. boring lo.. haha.. was supposed to play tennis with SLee in the morning.. but after coming home so late the previous night, I woke up at 6am feeling groggy... so sms SLee say cancel... then set alarm for 1030am, woke up at 12pm, keep snoozing and pigging till 1pm... oOps... And you know why I needed to wake up? Coz i had work at 4.. Urgh... which means I needed to get out of the house at 230pm!!!! Kaoz.. meaning I needed to start getting ready at 130pm... dammit...
And my waking timing is getting later again.. urgh.. determined to keep it b4 noon...
I was so hungry today lar... didn't eat anything cept for one pathatic popiah all the way until work ended and I got home... which is around 730pm.. Crapz.. I really think I really will slim down.. loLx... and guess wat I had for dinner? Porridge lar.. wah lao... starving like hell now...
Headache coming back again... guess i need an early sleep... Don't know if I'm meeting the stupid Wendy tmr or not.. Dowan reply my emails... well.. heck it lar.. her problem...

Oh yar.. I was told at work today that, "The 12 of you are chosen to be what we call double agents... Because of your performance and ability we have seen so far, you all will be in charge of this extra blah blah blah.. ... ... so that means you all will have more responsibility, and you all will be scheduled more often than the other hundred over people... "
WTHS!!! I don't want to be scheduled more oftenly!!! I still wan to enjoy my holidays!!! hahah.. Shit lar!!!
When the guy asked, who is against coming for work more oftenly? I really wanted to put up my hand lo... but nobody put up, paiseh... and what's more, I already go for the extra training le.. make my way all the way there.. so yar.. haha.. suan le.. Sian, got seperated from everybody le.. heng still got Jared and Kelly... Ren!!! wait till the paycheck comes!!! loLx... then the hour and a half down to town everytime would not be in vain...
Wan go sleep early le... shagged...


Last Hoped @ 9:56 PM

Y