<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Thursday, May 18, 2006

Two nights ago, I had supper with Yifen, Adrian, Marcus and Jinyu at Thompson Prata house. Was a last minute thing as I was fetching them back from Exco meeting and it was en route to their house. So... we stopped for supper..
Remember me saying a few posts back that I keep bumping into old acquaintances... Yups.. That tuesday night was another one of those times... I met, not one, but THREE old friends!!! Ok.. they are not exactly friends, but pple I were quite close with. I first saw my camp Sgt Major.. although he was from another battery, but yups, worked with him before. He used to be one of the most hated pple around. And with good reason.. haha.. And, HE REMEMBERS ME!!! Urghhh!!! I thought I could just finish the meal without ever saying 'Hi' to him, coz I don't want to! Then to my horror!! He turned around and smiled to me! Darned!! Fake smile time... damn fake lar (picked up from my sis, yl.. it's in the blood).. hehs..
Halfway through the meal, I saw the second person, my JC computings tutor... OMG.. lucky he didn't see me... he was paying for his meal and left after that. And when I was about to leave, I heard a voice say, "Wah.. Come until here eat supper lo..."
Huh...?!?!?! that voice is DAMN familiar!!! Haha.. I turned around and saw my hall friend sitting at a table with his freinds... kaoz... haven't seen him for a while... used to play soccer with him back in hall, b4 cheerobics took over my life.. Grr..
Yups... 3 in a day.. all at the same place.. omg..!!

Then today... while I was jogging past Yew Tee mrt, I heard someone call me name suddenly from behind me AGAIN.. Piangz!! Stop the surprises lar!!! Must you all always do it from behind! Another old campmate I haven't seen in probably half a year... when to Batam with him for community work last year..
Where got so heng one lar... who's next? My kindergarden teacher?!?!?! I wouldn't know anyways. haha.. Forgot how she looks like le.. or was it a he?? Erm...

Yar... meeting an old friend once is a coincidence... meeting 2 different old friends twice in 2 weeks is a very coincidental coincidence... meeting SO MANY DIFFERENT old friends at least once per week for four consecutive weeks!!! THAT'S A BLOODY SIGN!!!!
Maybe I should start asking old friends out to meet up le.. loLx... since it's the holidays now... hmm... anyone volunteering to organise?? :-b
Anyways, going to Lewis house play mj again tmr at 10am!! Urgh... so early.. so that we can watch the suns' match at the same time... One more game!!! Hope they win tmr.. and yar, hope I win tmr too.. hahah :O)


Last Hoped @ 7:38 PM

Y