<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Thursday, May 18, 2006

Busy the past few days... going over to yl's place to get stuff, travelling to and fro from Sengkang and Yew Tee.. omg... Then was Exco meeting last night... Although it ended earlier than expected, but as I went late, wasn't that bad... Could have ended earlier though.. if not for... yar... you know who...
Anyways, today, went over to Lewis' house in the morning to play mj... so early lar.. omg.. 1030. Kaoz.. had to wake up at 830.. went there with SLee... and when we reached there, Eddy wasn't there yet.. so we called him. Guess what.. he was still at home lar!!! WTHS!!! He thought it was 1030PM?!?!?!?!?! Wah lao.. then we forced him take cab down.. hahaha.. then we watched the Suns-Clippers match while waiting for him. Damn touching!! loLx.. sorry guys, been a long time I've watched NBA matches le.. haha.. and guess what! I'm subscribing to SCV tomorrow... hope I can make it in time for the conference finals... loLx... If not have to go Eddy house dawn le..

Today's my official first day of work... rather fun job... So interesting to be on the other line of the telephone this time... and then talking to all different kinds of pple. So happening... it's like 15 to 20 minutes before a match starts, the phone will ring non-stop. So we'll be like taking calls, placing bets for customer after customer... So busy!! And hectic!!! omg... but somehow it's rather fun and exciting, a little stressfu thoughl for fear of putting the wrong bet.. but that's what makes the job fun right.. hehs... And then when there are no matches, we can just sit there and watch ESPN.. loLx... Then the whole group of us will just talk cock, say why the odds change this way blah blah blah.. Such a fun job. Still got headset and mouthpiece that kind.. then pick up call is press one button that kind.. not pick up the receiver that kind. And we are called agents! hahah.... Pro right!!! haha... Haven't regret so far.. hah.. quite fulfiling... But then again, it's only been a day.. loLx.. looking forward to my second day already.

Trying to stay awake for the Champion League Finals later... urgh... forcing myself to watch this damn funny show... called "Vampire Kids"... It's one of those ancient chinese vampire show.. and it's supposed to be scary and all that.. haha.. but somehow, when I see those Vampires in that wierd do up, and then jumping that stupid cockster way.. hahah.. I don't know why, I just find them damn funny... makes me recall the days when I was small.. Then I'll hide behind my dad to watch these shows.. or under the blanket.. loLx.. so dumb...

Anyways, the match's about to start.. hope I can stay awake throughout the whole match...


Last Hoped @ 1:13 AM

Y