Bahh.. I give up on trying to sleep for the match later..
So? I'll just die at work tomorrow then...
-.-
Was lying on my bed...
Listening to soft music...
When I suddenly started missing you very much...
The nights when I slept with you by my side...
As those same songs played...
When you snuggled close to me...
When you warmed my feet...
I remembered your first car trip...
You were so scared you made so much noise, and i got so irritated...
I stopped the car by the expressway and we ended up shouting at each other...
like two kids trying to see whose voice were louder...
fighting to have the last word...
I lost of course...
And I lost you...
Yes I could always find a replacement...
But it would never be the same again...


I've lost so much..
I just can't bring myself to treasure and cherish anymore..
Emo moment...