It's been a while since I composed..
Mainly because I just didn't have any inspiration.. and time of course...
But today everything just flowed.. so yups..
She's not complete.. needs a bridge, a drum tab, and a better singer Xb
But here she is all the same.. after 3 rounds of recording..
(because I kept getting walked in on in the middle of recording by the parents -.-")
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Want To BelieveThis morning I woke up with you by my side
You slept tight
I washed my face and saw you lying in the light of the sun outside
The only thing last night
I remember is the way you kissed me and held me tight
I really wished I had the chance
To tell you how much I had want to be with you too
I really do
But why do good things always fade so fast for me
I just want to be free
From this curse
I tried each time to escape the things meant for me
I want to believe
You saw me staring at myself in the mirror
You cried out to me
And woke me from my slumbering sleep and made me see
What a fool I’d been
I knew I had to be so crazy
To think that I would lose you if I had meant to keep on waiting
For you till I lose you
I was never meant to have you
It was never meant to be true
I really do
So why do good things always fade so fast for me
I just want to be free
From this curse
I tried each time to escape the things meant for me
I want to believe
But why do good things always fade so fast for me
I want to be free
From this curse
I tried each time to escape the things meant for me
I want to believe