You know how they always say there are seven deadly vices in this world.. Well, they just added the eighth one...
It's called cabbing... and man is it ADDICTIVE!!!
Today was Airshow day.. and as always, I had problems waking up in the morning... the meet-up was supposed to be 11 am Expo Station... I rolled out of bed at 10:45 am
o.O
So.. the aerial display was at 1215 am... and if i were to miss the aerial display, i might as well not go.. right... RIGHT???
Therefore.. it made PERFECT sense to cab there...
^.^
Cost me 31 bucks!!!
!#$%^&*#$%!^&
It would have been $2 cheaper if they hadnt chose the exact moment I was reaching the venue, to tow the stupid A380 Airbus across the road to the runway on the other side of the road... Traffic was stopped totally.. So 'rather-late-and-therefore-pissed-off' me had to watch in frustration as the meter ticked for near 10 minutes... before traffic resumed after that -.-"

Dumbass plane...
I'll bet that's what the other customers on the hundreds of other cabs in the queue were thinking too...
But even though it was freaking hot and we all got sunburnt.. and even though we had to queue more than 30 minutes just to register and enter.. and even though it costs freakin 8 dollars just for a plate of chicken rice and 3 dollars for a bottle of lime juice... and $10 just to take the shuttle bus to and fro from that place... it was a really enjoyable day.. really fun, really happening, and REEEEAAALLY tiring...
Enough of talking.. tired..
It's easier to just look at the pics...


RSAF Black Knights - F-16s D+

I don't know if you guys can see.. but the top plane's flying upside down...
Then they did something for the couples here for their belated V-Day celebrations



P-R-E-T-T-Y-!-!-!

The new, HUMONGOUS (and quite cool) Air bus A380 that made me pay $2 extra cab-fare...

Oohhhh.. THERE'S my 2 months of hard work.. and many days of OT...
C-130 Aircraft Simulator

* moment of accomplishment ^.^ *
Though this photo doesn't do justice to it.. the display looks really cool in real life...
SERIOUS.. No bullshiting..
Clowning around...

ST Electronics IA Students..
I was caught blinking..
DAAAMMN~!!!

Hmm.. should I go for the white one with red stripes? Or the black one with blue stripes?
Wait.. what's the parking rates for planes?

Reflections ^.^
Blue skies... great weather... even better company..

Red carpet.. hoho!! Not much of a reception though..
Darn...
(You have NO IDEA how MANY pple were standing behind watching this..
Ohmigosh.. *SCOOT!!!*)

5 of the 7.. the other 2 ran off to find the plane of their dreams...

H-U-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-E-E-!-!-!
G-A-A-A-S-S-S-P-P-S-!-!-!

The c-130 in life... no more simulators this time =b
That kinda wraps everything up.. went over to Terminal 3 to meet up with Weiming after his work before going home for mj..
At the end of the day, I was left with:
1. Very tired leg muscles
2. Burnt skin
3. Images of SIA girls in my mind ^.^
4. Happy memories
5. Better friends
6. Darker Eyebags
7. And a HUGE hole in my wallet =(
But who cares!!! It's PAYDAY!!

Souvenirs from the airshow....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastly.. I just wanna say.. It's not often you can find someone you can talk so freely to about anything.. without any prohibitions or restrictions...
And I'm just glad we could still talk like how we used to =)