<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Lost all 3 drafts today... Bahh!!!.. Lousy night for dota..

Work's been REALLY hectic these two days.. especially with the Air Show coming up next week... stuff has to be rushed out on the spot, I don't even have time to go for the daily pantry breaks already...
So the past few days I would be looking at the other IA mates having fun in the pantry, while I slog my ASS OFF at my seat.. oh wait, I dont even have time to sit..
What really irritated me was when they only decided to call in the pilot to take a look at the stuff on Satuerday.. like 2 days before all the equipment has to be dismantled and shfited to changi..

And when the pilot requests near EVERYTHING to be changed... what happens??? Me.. ME.. having to OT for two days consecutive that's what happens!!! wthsss... and there I was planning to not go for work yesterday (tues) .. ended up with so much stuff to finish that I HAD to go back.. or they will DIE!!! coz I'm like the only person there who knows how to use photoshop -.-"
And after they flop and embarrass themselves at the air show.. they will come back.. and KILL me!!!

So now I'm officially the first IA student there to take an MC.. and also the first IA student there to work overtime -.-"

Well, at least they were feeling a little guilty last evening, and by 7 plus, they where trying to chase me home...
Hopefully I wont have to go down to changi next week.. bahh!!

Some of the SIMPLER if not SIMPLEST stuff I have to do there....

Changing dials.. from this...


To THIS...



and to top it off.. I have to do it in 10 minutes... *sigh*

A lil more complicated dial.. with moving numbers..


Before...


After...

And come up with static pictures like this...





It's all done by hand.. so yea.. can imagine just how long it would take...
And after the pilot took a look at it on sat.. he said this wasnt needed in the instrument panel !#$%^&*()
Like THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTFX!!! at that point i just felt like punching my GM.. he could have just asked that dumbass pilot to come down earlier to tell us what is needed first wat!!!!! wths... what a total waste of time and effort... bahzzzz

Drumzout is kicking off...
So is work...
Sigh..

Anyways, before i forget.. PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! anyone wanna buy stuff (flowers/rocher chocs/soft toys etc) for their lovers/besties/good friends/professors... please go to this site and take a look kies.. it wuldnt hurt.. and if you really ARE interested in buying, the pricing there's DEFINATELY worth it ^.^

www.happylittlemiss.blogspot.com


Last Hoped @ 4:45 AM

Y