Hmm.. it's about time I blogged i guess... the brother's in taiwan for 3 weeks and I'm missing him already =(
Home's a little quieter without him around...
Work's been rather monotonous lately... Busy, but boring. Not that I don't like what I'm doing though... it's just that.. I'm still not sure it's what I want to do in the future. In fact, what IS it that I want to do. Seems that this question's been popping up rather oftenly these days.
Sigh... more stuff to think about now.
Practicality VS Interest.
Never is easy. Do I go the safe way, and get stuck with something I'll probably shout boring for the rest of my life? Or do I take the risk, and do what I like to do? Gahhh.. I don't know. Ain't having the best of gambing luck these days. It's like my lucky stars are cursed this year. Balls!
Been doing a lot of thinking too. Choice making. Choices I never thought I would be making months ago. Seems like no matter what, someone has to get hurt. I just rather that person be me. Hais.. Or maybe not.. I rather nobody gets hurt. Hoho.. But that's just pushing it a little...
The short trip in the middle of the month was rather enjoyable though. A chance to get a good rest. Got rather burnt when I got back. And the living conditions weren't exactly holiday quality. It was more like when I went for community service in batam all over again. Poor toilet conditions, horrible i daresay, and hard-as-hell beds... the sea breeze was good though. but somehow, I still got that irritaing flu on the way back. Dammit! which practically snowballed into a full blown cough+sore throat+stuffy nose+fever on the Sunday I got back. Was practically bed riddened for the whole day. I still marvel at myself now for being able to crawl to work on monday.
I want a long trip. A REALLY good one. Soon I hope. To Japan or somewhere nice, and quiet. Take time off, away from people I don't know. To mul over things...
But for the time being, that trip can only exist in my dreams.
Bah.. really hope this sense of uneasiness can disappear soon.. it's been like this ever since my brother left for taiwan this evening. Sigh.. tomorrow better be a good day...
And may the Lord keep my brother safe in his arms,, away from harm...
until the day he returns, in 3 weeks time.
AND I DESPERATELY NEED A NEW BOOK TO READ!!!!
ZHAO RENHUI!!!! I want PS. I Love You!!!!!!!!
Hohoho...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't ever want to lose anything, anyone, anyhow, anymore...