<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Thursday, April 03, 2008

Always hated to have to scold and reprimand. But I guess I was running out of choices at that moment.. Was really quite frustrated just now.. especially when I have always believe that one day, things will get done.

Trust
Something really fragile, really susceptible to the cold, harsh reality of life.
Something once lost, can never be the same again..

I threw some of it away yesterday
The hesitation when I replied. The intention of hiding. I was guilty. I guess that the situation and the conditions at that moment in time played a part in my mistake. But it was no excuse. I just wished that this isn't going to be the start of a crack in what was, a good and strong friendship. Because this would really, really be an unbelievably, impossibly DUMBASS reason.
Because there wasn't anything in it at all, to begin with.

I lost some of it today. Just a few hours ago.
The trust that there was a certain level of responsibility, for someone who used to be in a leadership position. I always knew there were double standards. I DO understand, it's not that I don't. The differences in commitment levels. The differences in personal beliefs. In priorities in life. I just didnt expect the difference to be THIS great. Guess I might have been defending the wrong person all these while then. I truely hope not.

Too many things to worry about. Too many emotions going through myself.
No, not being emo, just being human.

Sadness, anger, hatred, spite.. immaturity..
They are all a part of you..
Do not reject them..
Instead, embrace them.. accept them..
And use them to fuel your journey to your goal..

Life have sad moments, just as it has happy ones..
As long as there is happiness, there will also be grief..
Where there is good fortune, there is also misfortune..
It can't be avoided..
So accept your life, and make the best of it..
So you won't look back in guilt and regret..


Last Hoped @ 1:52 AM

Y