Jumper was brilliant... though the fight scenes were a little confusing and messy at times...
all you see are blinking men and dust clouds..
and all you hear... is
*poof*
"GET OFF ME"
*Ooof*
"HERE I AM"
*Poof*
*Poom*
... and it's over....
Yups! but all in all.. it's a great movie for all the action and special effects.. so go catch it!
Waruku Pasta at Marina was even better!!!! guess we were lucky to have went at a time where there wasn't much of a queue.. i mean.. 9 pm.. who eats that late... cept pple trying to catch a movie at 9:45 maybe.. they probably had the best pasta i ever tasted in my entire life!!! But then again.. I havent eaten much pasta in my entire life...
work this week was... hmm.. practically non-existant... 2 days MC and 1 day off... I've been working at home in the day on tuesday, weds and thurs... and then going down to sch in the evening for flower wrapping until 5am.. the minimal amount of sleep i get's enough to make me use up 2 boxes of Royal Premium Tissue - 200 pull/2 ply... in 3 days *Bows*...
But I'm so SO glad we got through v-day.. truthfully, I had my doubts about the committee initially.. but i guess my worries were uncalled for... now I have this feeling that we would pull through somehow... love this committee and the people in it.. had so much fun these few days.. especially on tues when we went to collect the flowers.. hahaha.. went 'flower shopping'... and then squeezing EVERYTHING into my car.. INCLUDING MINH!!! I still can't believe we managed to squeeze those 3 HUMONGOUS BOXES into my car with poor minh stuck in the middle!!!! should have taken a picture... it looked so darn hilarious.. LOL!!
And then wrapping the flowers... breaking the tulips by accident and then denying.. oOps!!! o.O
Ok.. maybe just the part about the stupid aircon at hall 16 breaking down, and then having to move all the flowers TWICE wasnt that enjoyable.. loLx..
But all in all.. had a great V-day week =D
Lurve you peeps!!!!

Thanks for Porkchops =D though he SERIOUSLY looks like a cow to me.. hoho!!!