Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. - psalms 23:4 -
Something hit me today... when I met someone I havent seen in a while... someone I used to be so close to... someone I used to spend so much time with... but we drifted apart one day... after what happened... it was inevitable i guess... as it was what I thought was best for both of us... or maybe it's just for me... I just wished I could had handled things better... I always had this problem... It was always the case... 16 months back.. 3 months ago... that tiredness I felt back then.. is coming back to me now... and maybe... that is what is holding me back... maybe...
The song I wrote for you back then... Havent sung it in a while.. but today i found myself taking my guitar out and singing it.. Just like that night...
GOODBYE
On some days I don’t know why When the day just passes by I think of you When I said that you were mine And then I saw you sat down and cry My heart flew so high
On that night you said goodbye It was then I realise that we were through Then I looked into your eyes And all you saw were lies That I hide So I could make all things right
There were times I missed you And there were times I meant to say to you But it was hard To say I loved you But I felt it too And I know that it’s true
Chorus And every time I hear you say goodbye Every time I held you close when you cry I want to know why But what you whispered in my ears that night Gave me a glimpse of hope that I might Have you again by my side
I had hoped to make things right I just want to say that night You know, I tried But you wouldn’t let me fly Kept causing me to cry I just like to finally say goodbye
Rough times make you stronger... but never forget you were once weak and helpless... And that there were people who helped you through those rough times...
I'm sorry if I have to disappoint once again.. For I am never strong enough in things like this... Don't read too much in what i do... for it's not what I meant for... I don't want for things to end in hurt again...
Maybe it's about time I stopped caring... Life's so much more simpler that way...