Bahh.. work at my attachment company, Singapore Technologies Electronics, the past week had been... generally challenging...
Well, anything at requires me to wake up at 630 am every morning is bound to be to a certain extend >.<
Everyday's like a battle to me..
Having to hold back the immense temptation of wanting to sleep in a lil more and then take the all convenient cab to work after that...
And the morning hassle and squeeze on the buses and trains ain't helping out one bit =(
Then after that, I have to fight with the Z-mongster... constant staring at computer screens for more than 8 hours a day's really really really REALLY taxing on your eyes... So i usually take 5 minute nap breaks every so often to rest my poor eyes... well.. that'll be good, if the breaks weren't just 30 seconds apart from each other -.-"
Before I started my IA, I used to hear from people about THEIR attachment being slow paced, simple, and easy..
I have a project due this week, and a presentation next monday... with the GM... like what the #$%^&*!#$%^&*
Am I in the wrong place? Or did I hear wrongly?
Maybe they meant dying of over exhaustion was simple and easy in IA or something...
Well.. at least they have a kick ass coffee maker in the pantry ^.^ that serves kick ass coffee that's stronger than steriods + morphine + nocotine + crack all together..
And delicious biscuits.. that's refilled every morning ( that's because we always finish it all by evening everyday... )
And I have a bunch of great, fun, pantry loving IA mates working with me.. hohoho..
and the ba kut teh place behind our company is simply heavenly...
Well.. guess that place does have it's perks once in a while... not to forget.. PAY DAY NEXT WEEK!!! *jumps about* not getting the full 700 yet though.. but at least it's something.. hoho..
Besides that... nothing much for the week... off to sleep in an hour, and back to work tommorrow *Groans*