<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Sunday, January 06, 2008

The last week of my seemingly short holidays =(
Why do good things always seem to end so quickly...

Monday
New year's eve.. spent it at home resting after a mad weekend.. hoho.. how unhappening for the last monday of my hols..

Tuesday
New Year's Day... forgot what i was doing.. oOps.. *mumbles 'getting old'* think it was a mahjong day if I didnt remember wrongly...

Wednesday
Stayed home preparing for the steamboat. i.e PACKING my ever messy room... and that stupid christina STILL thinks it's messy.. like wths !#$%^&*()

Thursday
7am at the market buying steamboat food... and it was raining.. like wths... after weeks of dry weather, and the clouds give up on me now..
at 7 bloody am..
with only 2 hours of shut eye... wasn't even sleep...
and a dripping nose...
*eyes rolling*
anyways.. DRUMZOUT steamboat was F-U-N-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!
it's been a while since home was THIS happening...


The spread... DIG IN!!!! - 8 pm


After Junyuanosaur came to join us...
9:15pm and everyone still going strong!!!
Jamie Pok is eating Tau Pok!!! hoho... *self amuses* sry....


The "Huang Jing Lu" question and answer session...
10:30 pm - with full tummies and round bellies.. The slackers...


And the Maria-s doing the dishes =b
Tyty...


Those who came for the weight gaining session...


Mr Pok at 7 am!!! Caught in the shower... almost =b
(I wasn't the one who took this by the way... I ain't that sick.. haha... but 2 uber high gals camping outside the bathroom door at 7 am just to catch Mr Pok's out of shower look -.-")

3 sleeping beauties.. 2 sleeping beasts.. and 1 sleeping Junyuanosaur...
And where am I supposed to sleep!!!! ROAR!!!!
All in all.. fun day.. fun night... good food.. even better company... really had fun eating, crapping, playing bridge, magic cards, mahjong, playing scary games with the lights off on the ps2, watching transformers and seeing who hogs the sofa...
( You all could have just pulled out the sofa bed so that 3 gets to slp on it rather than 1 you know -.-" )
Most doesn't really think so much bridge player
Mr Jamie Pok
Most Zai Nan
Mr Toh Ting Shu
Most Dai Sai Bridge Player
Mr Gincent Choy
Most Dinosaurish
A tie between Mr Larriosaurus Lum & Mr Junyuanosaur
Most Sincere
Mr Ng Yongyi for having to cab from bird-no-lay-egg-yew-tee to spider-no-make-web-changi-airport at 3 am complete with raised cabfare and midnight surcharge just to be with us before that *salutes*
Most Persistant
Miss Christina Ng for being able to sleep for 6 hours in the midst of all the noise!!!
Most Blinding
Miss Huizi for flashing everyone sleeping with the camera
Keenest Eye For Good Spots
Jocelyn and Joan for grabbing the comfy top bunk lightning speed once they have the chance.. hahah...
Well.. hope everyone had as much fun as me =)
Friday
One majorly deserved rest. After a whole night without any sleep and only 2 hours of shut eye the night before.. going to sleep at 9 am after cleaning up and packing everything... i was expecting to wake up only when the sun is well below the horizon... well, I was halfway there until some sotong called me and woke me up around 3 plus.. hoho!!! dont feel bad though.. I had enough sleep by then =D ( AND a good laugh.. hahahah!! )
Today
Went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks at vivo.. hahaha.. after ALL that hype!!!!
Glad it didn't disappoint.. was really nice and cute... rather funny at parts... i am SO going to dl the songs... love their singing.. and i believe Lewis, Weiming and Matt can hold testement to that.. hoho!!! I was happily singing their songs all the way through mj session today, regardless of how furiously they protested.. loLx... you all should go catch the movie too.. then you'll believe me when I say the singing is nice!!!! Although I can already hear the sigh of disgust coming from your mouths once the song comes up.. just because you all are SO SICK of hearing it being sung over and over again by me.. hahaha... oOps!! Did i just spoil it for you guys?? =b
We wanted to watch "I am legend" but there were too many bad reviews from both our friends... so yups...
Well.. working tmr at mediacorp.. extra cash... think I have to go recee the IA place too before I go there on Monday... don't wanna get lost on the first day of work.. hoho...
That's that.. should be enough for you readers...I get to slp.. finally!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------- Just a side track
Happy to see that you are happy now I guess... going on your very own mini honeymoon...
And at least things have turned for the better.. HE has changed for the better...
Even though it didnt end well for both of us.. at least I made a difference... at least I caused him to change... And both of you are happier now =)
Even stole my idea... bahhh!!! One fine day i'm going to get copyright fees!!!
Well, will pray for both of you... that the choice you made was the correct one...
For all of us...
Smile ALWAYS... because now you have reason to start cherishing what you have =)


Last Hoped @ 3:47 AM

Y