woOtz.. been MIA for sometime le.. don't know why but I just lost all urge to blog in the last few weeeks.. Anyways, i wonder if anyone's been playing the asteriod game I've put up.. haha.. or has it only been me? Anyways, here it is.. a short but not so short summary of what happened in the pass few weeks..
The Celebration Billy Bombers was great. Thanks guys.. Long Beach!!! Thanks dad.. Shark's fin and chilli crabs.. it's to kill for... The midnight surprise.. Haha.. had fun playing cards at the void deck.. although it would have been better without the durian mooncakes.. haha.. NYDC.. Simply loved the food, the company.. and the cake! Sheesh.. and of course, the uber friendly staff.. especially this particular one who seemed more enthusiastic about my birthday than I was..
The Quizes I am just glad all the shit is finally over..
The Mug Your Brains Out Study Sessions Thanks for the company even though most of the time you were forced to come out by me =b I can't imagine how I could have survived all the bloody quizes without all those mugging sessions.. and yeah, getting fatter wasnt part of the plan at all... Guess it's time to change the venue.. lol
The Spoilt Fan Damn lappie's fan is spoilt.. Now I have to use an external fan to keep it cool.. Just too lazy to send it for repairs.. I probably couldn't stand a few days without my lappie anyways...
The Cheerobics Weekend Gatherings Been out with this bunch of people for 3 weekends already.. First the supper at Newton, then Cass's Birthday.. then the Appreciation dinner.. haha.. I had almost forgotten how fun it was spending time with you guys.. looking back at the time when all of us slogged our behinds off for the event, I so glad that even now, the bond hasnt weakened one bit :O)
Dota NEVER would I had thought I would get stuck onto this game. It was the same case for blogging.. before I started blogging, I thought that it was a total waste of time.. but now, I know the reason why people blog.. It's because we have nothing else better to do (for me at least) =b Having fun playing every night in school now.. guess that's one place less where I will NEVER be able to study
Msn God No More Meh Meh... haha.. guess I lost that title le.. with my stupid connection at home.. it's getting frustrated to even REMAIN online.. so yeah, i rather just not be online.. You can have that title now.. hahah... No more chatting with 11 persons at once anymore..
The Prestige A Magician's Trick always contains 3 segments.. first is the pledge... the magician shows something ordinary. Then comes the turn.. he takes something ordinary, and does something extraordinary to it.. But, the show is never finished, without the prestige... he has to bring the ordinary back... I simply loved that show.. although the ending's a little out of this world, literally! (sry for the spoilers here).. But yeah.. loved it all the same...
The Lose My Pants Off Mahjong Session $17.60 playing 10 cents/20 cents.. bloody shit.. have I lost my touch or was I just plain unlucky... come to think of it, I seem to recall someone patting my shoulder alot that night... Urgh!!! It's a bloody trap!!! I shall have my revenge! After the exams...
Deathnote Fever Haha.. maybe I should just place my Deathnote comics for hire now and earn a lil extra pocket money.. loLx... Loved the movie.. and the lunch/study session before that.. although I only had 2 hours of sleep the previous night, the movie was good enough to keep my attention on full alert the whole time.. A MUST watch!
The Last Day Of My Semester (Provided I dont get any surprise ass quiz) No more liabilities at school.. I S8430320H, Justus Gan Zhiwei.. is going to pon all the way and focus HARD on catching up with my studies and try my absolute best to spend at least 3 hours each day doing something constructive... THAT!!! is a declaration from the bottom of my heart, for once...
Well, that's about it.. got to go for my dinner now.. or technically, it's breakfast since I just woke up at 7pm today!!! It just bloody sucks that my sleeping timing is all out of place again.. why can't I fall asleep at will just like someone else can? Urgh! Having this sudden craving for Mocha Blended.. how how?? Sian.. why don't they have Coffee Bean outlets at Yew Tee... Or Coffee Bean Delivery Service...