I am so So SO DEAD!!! Quiz on monday and WEDNESDAY!!!! Pissed... of all days!!! *roll eyes* Anyways.. before the weekend, I was actually rather sure and determined that I could finish studying for that quiz on monday.. but as the end of the week approached, more and more last minute stuff started popping up!!! Why is everybody choosing the weekends.. omg! PEOPLE!.. I know I just finished ippt.. but that doesnt MEAN that I can carry on stuffing myself like this!! *faints* As least not ALL AT ONCE!!! Can like spread out to the weekdays?? lolx... I'll probably die of OBESITY or Sosofitsaaos... Simon, try decoding that!!! Hahaha...
Woke up in the afternoon, barely had time for lunch before I had to rush down to Maju Camp for Ippt.. then after that, was straight to steamboat dinner at Bugis with the Exco peeps... And then on the way there, 2 other groups called me up for supper! Omg!!! Decided to go meet bird and sheep... then mh and jh tagged along... Ended up going over to Newton for supper... right after a heavy dinner!!! Oh, did I mention, because we are old customers there, the stingray auntie bought me a HUGE plate of fruits as a bday present.. so nice of her :O) And she asked me if I wanted to tutor her son next year as he goes to secondary 1... you peeps will never believe this.. her son's current tutor charges her $100 for a SINGLE one and a half hour session lah!!!! Omg.. can you imagine how excited I was when she asked me if i wanted to tutor her kid!!! hahaha.... but she bloody lives in Serangoon...
Anyways, Cass msged soon after that and asked if I wanted to go for supper -.-" I had to turn her down naturally, coz I WAS already at supper.. sorry darling... Then just shortly after that... "Knock knock knock... Hello!! Are you there??" "Yoz Shou Xing! Lunch tmr kies..." Hais... there goes my MB102 quiz.. Please let tomorrow's lunch outing be short... Please let monday's quiz be easy... *Prays hard!!!*