<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Sunday, August 06, 2006

In loving memory of Chow Guanren (middle)
Campmate, Buddy, Friend

Another day in camp, when everyone was so tired after a whole day of training. This sudden shout pierced the air. Everyone rushed to where the shout came from. I was one of the few who reached first. As I turned the corner, I saw this guy clutching his mouth and moaning in pain
Turned out he had drank from the hot end of the water cooler and scalded himself
Chow Guanren
the joker of Blazer Battery ended up walking around with a light duty status and a pair of thick swollen lips for the next 2 weeks
He was a great guy, in a funny sort of way
Someone who would go to all lengths to do things for a friend
He could tell the crappiest of jokes, with the straightest of faces
And when he DOES laugh, everyone else laughs with him
He was always disturbed by the Seargants because his never gets angry
And is loved by everyone because he makes time in hell so much more enjoyable
He was a guy, who liked to have pull-up competitions that lasted through the entire day
His record was 271 pull-ups done in one day. Something he bragged about constantly to those close to him
He loved swimming and running. One of the finest athelets I have ever seen
He wore M sized polo tees and loved loud colours like red and orange
He simply ADORES his 6 packs almost up to the point of worshipping them in the mirror every night
When my friend's dad passed on about 3 months back, I prayed that I would never have to see something like that happen to anyone close to me
Never would I have known that that day would come so quickly, just 3 months down the road
The feelings weren't as simple as just sadness or depression
It was the fact that i won't be seeing him again. And the fact that we used to be so close, and yet the last time we met up, was more than half a year ago.
When my mum asked me where he stayed, I couldn't even remember that he lived in west coast until i read about it in the papers. That just sucked...
Going over to the wake now.. Hope that things will brighten up when we see familiar faces and reminice old times once again..


Last Hoped @ 8:54 PM

Y