Pissed at somebody now... I chose to ignore previously because you did not give me any problems then.. but now that something this serious is happening, and you are still using your PA as an excuse... Just don't think that is justifiable lor... I told you last week that I wanted the e-mails and you said ok.. till today I still don't see anything in my inbox.. talk about responsibility...
Anyways... Super weak in the legs now... Was having diarrhoea the whole weekend.. Started on sat morning... was going to the toilet the whole day.. even at work... keep making trips to the gents.. Then I was feeling better yesterday... but I think I ate too much rubbish, this morning, it got worse... couldn't take it anymore, went to see the doc in the afternoon today... was running out of meds anyways. Ate duck mee for lunch, then after that went to see the doc, he told me no chilli and oily food.. oOps... Stupid food poisoning... why did my dad and bro only had stomach problems for one day.. urgh! Must have been the late nights and insufficient sleep... Anyways, because of this stupid food poisoning thing.. my weight dropped from 62kg to 58.5kg... omg!!! That's like more effective than all that jogging! Hahaha.. And who said eating all that junkfood will make you gain weight... Got the shock of my life when I saw my job schedule this morning.. 8pm to 5am, then tmr 5pm to 2am.. kaoz!!! This goes on, I'll end up having to work everyday!!! And then I'll either be dead by the end of the month, or I'll be damn rich.. loLx.. making like $82 everyday... $82 * 7 days * 4 weeks = 2.3k!!!!!!!!!! Holy crapz!!! Sry PA pple.. not meaning to suan you all.. hehs... Anyways, told my supervisor I couldn't work today... and I can't watch the Brazil match tomorrow!! Argh!! Pissed... coz I'm ending work at 3am, and the match starts at 3am.. I'll be on the cab home and I'll miss the first half, like what happened to the Argentina match.. Walao! This just sucks... Only way to watch is to tell my supervisor i wanna work till 5am.. which is like, dumb... loLx... She'll think I'm mad...
And yes, I suddenly feel stupid... I realised that although I signed up for Cable TV with the initial intention of watching the world cup, but then I'm like watching all my matches in the office lar.. kanasai siahz... and I wouldn't really call that watching.. coz most of the time throughout the match, I'll be listening to calls and placing bets... And then, halfway through, people in the office will shout 'GOAL'.. then I'll get distracted.. hahah.. oOps... if not, I'll be sitting too far behind to see the television properly... suxness...
Nba finals game 2.. sianz.. missed the first half, could not wake up, although I slept at like 10pm yesterday!!! 12 freaking hours!!! Shaq not performing at all, 5 points -.-" Wade technical foul... and he seems to be bothered by injury... not looking good manz... But game 2 was nice.. Dallas played very well, miami even better in the 4th quarter.. for a moment I thought they could actually come back.. Aiyah, as someone puts it, it'll turn out fine..
Hope my stomach gets better too... Wanted to blog about something just now.. but then i fell asleep and now I can't remember.. shit!!! Forget it...