<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Monday, June 12, 2006

Haha.. something I found on Joy's blog... boredom makes pple do stupid things...
Now I know why pple do these kind of stuff...
Too tiring to go to work, too boring to stay at home... Urgh!!!

About Yourself
001: Real Name – Justus
002. Nickname – Just Me

003. Single or taken – Single
004. Zodiac Sign - Libra

005. Male or Female – Male
006. Elementary School – Fuhua Pri sch / Jurong Pri School
007. Ipod – Who needs one when you have a mp3 phone.
008. How many buddies on your list – What list???
009. Friendster name: Justus
010. Hair Color – Black
012. Hair Long or Short – Short, but longer than usual… cutting it soon…
014. Eye Color – Brown

015. Are you health freak – I’m not… but my dad forces me to be :O(
016. Height – Self proclaimed at 1.72m
017. Do you have a crush on someone – Eh… don’t think it can be classified under a crush anymore…
018. Do you like yourself – I LOVE myself…
019. Braces? – No.. I have perfect teeth... I think…

020. Think you're awesome? – Way past awesome… hehs
021. Piercings – Got impaled in the heart by someone…
022. Tattoo – Ouch!!!

Your 'Firsts'
024. Surgery –Not yet…
025. First piercing – For the one in the heart? Still healing…
026. First best friend – Earliest I can remember, this kid back in Pri 1… forgot his name already… never got in touch after I changed sch in Pri 2…
027. First Award – Some Australian Science Quiz back in sec 1… High Distinction I think… who cares… think I threw away the cert along with a bunch of notes le.. oOps…
028. First Sport You Joined – What else.. Soccer...

029. First pet – White mice…
030. First vacation – I can remember… Tasmania? Or was it the Brisbane one that came first?031. First Concert – Kindergarden, In Seventh Adventist.

032. First love – Long time ago…

Favorites
033. Favorite movie – All movies are the same bahz.. to me, it’s who you watch it with that makes it memorable…
034. Favorite tv show – For now… DEFINITELY NOT THE WORLD CUP… Urgh!!! Hmm… The only show I’m really watching now is ‘Lost’ I guess.. haha.. so it’s quite simple…
035. Color – Blue, black, white.. Recently grey..
036. Music – All kinds of crap… lacking in chinese songs though.. any suppliers???
039. Drink – Teh Peng… haha
040. Body part not on the face – My fingers

041. Cartoon – No cartoons.. more into manga…
042. Favorite piece of clothing – SHOES!!!!!!!! They’re clothing rite?
043. Brand Of Clothing – Nike mostly.. but I’ll buy anything that I think is nice.. haha
044. What do you sleep with – For now… I sleep with that irritating phone ring in my head…
045. Favorite School – Seventh Adventist Kindergarden… coz I just play everyday! Hah…
046. Favorite Animal(s) – Fat cats... and Puppies...
047. Favorite Book – Lots.. Dan Brown, John Grisham. Wahlao. This is so friendster…
048. Favorite Magazine – Don’t read anymore… Used to read all kinds of rubbish mags back in camp.. loLx

Currently
049. Eating – Lots of medicine… Too afraid to eat anything else now with my stomach’s condition…
050. I'm drinking – Lots of water… too much coming out =b
052. I'm about to – Make another trip to the toilet.. Urgh! &%^#&*^%@
053. Listening to – Lots of phones ringing in my head…

055. Waiting For - The stupid SSC guy to pick up his damn phone…
056. Watching – Mexico vs Iran replay…

057. Wearing – SA T-shirt n boxers =b
058. Want Kids – not yet…
059. Want to Get Married – That’s like thinking about step 10 without even completing step 1.. haha
060. Careers in Mind – Sort of fell in love with events management.. but I know I’ll dread going through all that shit over again.. lol…

Which is better with the Opposite Gender?
068. Lips or Eyes - Eyes
069. Hugs or Kisses - Hugs
070. Shorter or Taller – Shorter.. duhz...
072. Romantic or Spontaneous – Spontaneous.. Coz I just can’t be spontaneous everytime.. I’m too lazy anyways. =b
073. Nice stomach or nice arms – neither matters..
074. Sensitive or Loud – Sensitive… Loud? Not overly.. But I’ll chose someone who is objective when talking one on one over someone who talks alot when in a group anytime…
075. Hook-up or Relationship – Will see as it goes…
076. Sweet or Caring – Caring… being sweet is a bonus… hehs.. and I believe it’s the guy’s job to make the relationship sweet…
077. Trouble Maker or Hesitant – It doesn’t really matter if she’s someone I fall in love with I guess…

Have you ever
078. Kissed a Stranger – I got kissed by a stranger at boat quay on Christmas once… Pretty caucasian.. Weetz.. About me kissing one.. don’t think I’ll ever do that… her name’s a prerequisite.. haha…
079. Drank bubbles – You can do that?
080. Lost glasses/contacts – Glasses no.. contacts, yes… all the time…
081. Ran Away From Home – Ran away from my dad yes… when he’s seen grabbing his belt, shouting my name and waving it madly at me… haha…
082. Broken a bone – My left wrist back in Pri 5…

083. Got an X-ray – Yes.
084. Broken Someone's Heart – My mum used to say I broke her heart when I misbehaved back when I was young… oOps!
086. Turned Someone Down – Yes.. my supervisor when she told me to work today...
087. Cried When Someone Died – Cry, no... Tear, Yes.. it’s different ok…
088. Cried at school – Yes… First day of nursery.. loLx.. and when I broke my wrist...

Do You Believe In
089. God – Yes...
090. Miracles – I want to… but I havent seen one yet…
091. Love at first sight – No.
093. Aliens – No.
094. Magic – No…
095. Heaven – Yes…
096. Santa Claus – The fat, wobbly ones you see on tv and advertisments.. yes… the real one who stays in antartica with the gnomes and elves.. no..
097. Se-x on the first date – Not for me…
098. Kissing on the First Date – Goodbye kiss on the cheek maybe…
099. Angels – Yes.

Answer Truthfully
100. Is There someone You Want To be with right now? – You joking? Don’t ask the obvious....

Ok.. that's ALOT of green!!!! hahaha...


Last Hoped @ 5:12 PM

Y