<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Sunday, June 11, 2006

I DID win!!! haha.. $25... but somehow, I ended up paying for dinner which was more than what I won.. crapz lo.. And I thought I was 25 bucks closer to my 5k target :O(
So tired.. Yesterday's work was just as bad... in fact even worse... almost 200 calls in the 7 hours there... Stupid England and the Argentina match... So many uncles calling.. and I got scolded by so many customers just because their account is not activated yet therefore they cannot bet... Wah lao.. not even my fault lor... scold me got use mehz. I'm not some call-line ok... So what if you can't get into member's services.. Like my fault lo... Talk until my jaws were aching halfway through...
And my stomach's condition got worse... went to the toilet like 6 or 7 times already since yesterday... this morning also... been on meds. Hope it improves.. can't believe I was still happily eating all those junk just now.. hah... my dad will just kill me if he finds out...
So tired now.. shit.. think it's the meds.. or maybe it's because I only had 4 hours of sleep last night... going sleep soon... hope my luck stays this way... hah...


Last Hoped @ 9:24 PM

Y