<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Sunday, May 14, 2006

This weekend was so enjoyable.. so much fun that I woke up this morning realising that it was going to be boring old weekdays soon... and I just sat on my bed and stared into space feeling sian... hahah.. oOps... at least my air-con's working agian =b
And I remembered I have Exco meeting this tues lar.. Urghh... crapz... sianz.. back to 4 hour meetings... Don't get it lor. Event over le, go also dun noe for wat.. will end up stoning throughout the whole meeting again..
Anyways, yesterday was so fun... got to sing ktv!!! Hahah.. after so LONG!!! Since before the examinations... finally got to go... first time singing with that combi though... But it turned out ok lar, even though somehow they ended up eating more tidbits than singing...
Then they came to my house play mj.. hah.. yesh.. again.. loLx.. couldn't find any program... and as expected, "PP/ Zi Mo Qweeng" won again.. Oh, but there was a bigger winner last night...
Slept at 3am, woke up at 8 plus... tiring lar... then something stupid happened to me... I was talking with my cousin whom I haven't seen for some time...

Me : "Ooi... how come you so busy these days... don't see you around le... "
Cousin : "Aiyah, I busy with NDP matters now... so many things to do... expecially at this time.. "
Me : "NDP? Huh? NDP is what party? How come you also go into politics le..? Since when?"
Cousin : *Gives me the wtf look*
Me : "Thought you sign on one...? "
Cousin : *Nods and continues giving me the wtf look*
Me : "What!!!.... You sign on armour rig.......??? Ohhh...... THAT NDP!!! Shit..."
Cousin : *Still having that wtf look*
Me : "I know... Shut up... Don't even try saying it..."
Cousin : "How come you also go into drugs le..? Since when?"
Me : "Yeah... now you know.. eh! You wanna try some?"
Cousin : "No thanks... politicians can't take crack remember... not good for my image you know..."
Me : "Go and die la..."

Ok.. I know I am stupid... I FEEL stupid after that lar... and to think I was so involved in National Day Parade 2004... hahah.. At least that means I have fully converted back to my civilian lifestyle!! Hehs...
And I am so bored now... my "ren sheng mei you yi yi le".. hahaha... Can't wait for the next weekend to come... work starts this week.. sianz... hah.. Now I'm regreting going to work.. Later I cannot enjoy my holidays... sobs...
Aiyah... watever...


Last Hoped @ 3:04 PM

Y