<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Friday, May 12, 2006

Wah lao.. Don't know what happened today lar... Super sweh... Morning was ok, me getting the job at Singapore Pools and everything... but after that, 7pm onwards, everything went haywire...
First was dinner. We wanted to pack food to Lewis' house to eat and then play mj... So we decided to go to Harbour Front... Wanted Long John, but we found out only when we reached there that Harbour Front only has Mac.. Urgh..
Ok, then i wanted to eat something light... then I saw the new pepper drumstick or something.. andI thought it was just small drumlets... Bought it, went to Lewis' house... Opened the thing.. almost fell back in shock lar... Kaoz.. Like KFC 4 piece chicken siahz.. wths... SO HUGE...
Nvm... no choice, buy le jiu eat... then i kept losing at mj lar.. wths.. first time lost at Lewis house siahz... Sianz... End of the day lost $30 there.. Urgh... And what made me pissed was when I "Ting pai" and 4, 5 "tai' somemore (Sry bout the chinese han-yu-ping-yin, I don't know the english terms.. ) Then some one else has to win 1 "tai". Kaoz... and this happened like 5 times in a row.. wah.. I want punch someone liao lor... EDDY!!! Tap my shoulder for fark!!! Tap until so shuang somemore...
Totally sianded that I did not want to play anymore by 1am... Was supposed to play till the next morning de.. Sry guys.. totally no mood.. another time...
And you all thought that was the end? NOoooooooooooo!!!! Went downstairs, came out of the condo, 2 empty cabs wizzed by.. urgh... then I thought, wah, so many cabs, sure very fast de... kaoz! Waited 15 minutes for a freaking cab.. Fuk! And 3 free cab just ignored me while waiting.. how nice...
When a cab finally came, AND STOPPED!! I got on.. Then the driver was a young man in his late 30s... And man did he speed... 130km/hr!!! Nvm, after all I'm used to the speed... but what was bothering me was that he was driving in the middle of TWO lanes, ON THE EXPRESSWAY... and he was swerving right and left all the time!!!
Somehow, I managed to brush that off and still fall asleep...
Then..... I was rudely awaken by 2 loud bangs and the shaking of the cab.. jumped out of my sleep lar... omg... the driver had fell asleep and the side of the vehicle mounted the kerb, at high speed!!! Wah kaoz.. how sweh can I get lar... lucky it was near my house already... He stopped, got off his vehicle to check. I just told him uncle nevermind, I'll just get off here... paid him then I walked home... urgh...
And now... my air-conditioner is spoilt... wah lao... SOMEBODY JUST KILL ME LAR!!!!
Come to think of it, maybe me getting the job is something bad also lor... piangz... I will just die... hais.... AND I most probably won't get to sing my ktv again this sat... URGHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh....!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pek chek........ shall go sleep before anymore bad stuff happens... haissss......


Last Hoped @ 2:46 AM

Y