I thought the holidays was supposed to be fun lor... Why is it so boring!!! Urghh.... These two days is like hell lor... everybody's at PA... Everyday at home rotting... Went jogging today... I say will go means will go one lor... And I keep meeting old aquaintances these days lar... Met an old secondary sch friend while jogging. She was jogging at the track too.. Yar lah, it's that coincidental.. Then it started drizzling halfway lar.. kaoz.. really so heng mehz... And dumb me had to continue jogging lar... coz I only finished 2km... totally not tired at all. Didn't want to go back.. So..... I continued running in the drizzle.. haha.. BAD MOVE!!! After running about 5 km, the rain started going into the ground, and the heat from the ground came up, and the fertilizers in the park started to STINK!!! Fuk... yar.. that was when I decided to get out of there, before i started smelling like that too.. Imagine me panting away, then keep breathing in that smell.. OMG.. I'm surprised I didn't faint right there lar... Shouldn't have ran in the rain, now I'm sneezing away.. Urgh.. hope it doesn't affect my training tmr...
Anyways, was so bored this afternoon, I started meddling with photoshop again.. haha.. Just got the photos of Liquidroom from Andrea last night, so thought might as well.. to kill some time...
Who else but her... Clubber girl? Hmm... Why must he always spoil the photo lor... Saggio guys... Fortehhh... forte... BlackGrey???White The people I've learnt to love and hate....