Yeah!!!... Finally.. After losing in mj for 2 days straight, finally won yesterday night.. haha... After playing mj for a whole day on thurs, we played again on friday night. After coming home from the interview, played mj at night again. This time it was at my place... Yups, lose again lor... wah lao.. where got so sweh one lar... Heng only play one round. Didn't lose as much to the 'PP/Zhi Muo Qweeng' as the first day... Think she was bluffing when she say she very lousy one lor... She's actually the Queen of Gamblers in disguise... Jian! Cheat our money!!! Stupid Kc... Hahahah... Anyways, fetched them back, ended up reaching home 250am... shagged.... Then yesterday night, went over to Liquidroom for CAC Ball bash... Wah lao.. been a long time since I've went clubbin' man... almost missed the defening music and the smell of booze & ciggs...
The preview was simple lor. Only me and David there shouting for Larry lar.. haha.. 2 man cheer team... Damn farnie...
Lets welcome M10 - Larry Lum... Woo Hooooooo!!!!!!! L~A~R~R~Y!!!!!!!!!! ( Me and David cheering like mad... ... ONLY me and david... ... ... ... ... ... ) Ok.. that attracted hell lot of stares... lucky I had David...
Crowd wasn't fantastic though... quite dead.. Poor Jane, had to Emcee to such a passive crowd.. Was having a good time on the floor dancing to old hits when they changed to Hip-hop R&B... Wah lao... Mood killer... Anyways, we left the place soon after that. Went over to Geylang eat You-tiao... So oily.. omg... yar.. then we were eating halfway when this Freaky Fat Black Cockroach FLEW in and landed like on the wall right next to us... BLARDIE HELL!! freaky ok... Yar, think pf was tearing already... Guess I needn't describe how quickly we finished the rest of our food... Lewis fetched pf home while we listened to the results of the elections on the radio... then we made our way over to Lewis house... Then was the mj session.. hahah... actually they only wanted to play one round, coz dear Lewis had to go for some cannoeing crap today... And they made me take the sweh seat lar.. purposely... After 1 round, 3am... I was the only one who won... diaoz... So farnie, play mj while watching elections on the tv... can see at any one time, 3 heads looking at the tv, then 1 person playing.. then after he played his tile, switch heads.. hahah... I thought it looked comical... Anyways, I thought they wanted to stop playing.. then they said they wanted to continue.. Heck the trip... Hmm... fine by me... I was winning anyways... I managed to change my seat.. hehehe... and after the second round, I won again... loLx.. poor Lewis and Eddy... Then they realised something, something I didn't notice too at first... everytime I made that phonecall right before I play, I always win that much... And it's like, really alot.. yups... loLx.. good luck good luck... Lewis want ban me from his house le.. Ahahahaha... Was 6am when we left... Eddy had no money to take cab, so he stayed over.. hahaha.. poor Fx.. SLee and I went to catch a cab downstairs... we waited for 20 minutes, like 5 cabs with the green sign drove past us without stopping lar.. Like what's their problem.. Really must wait until people call cab right.. dammit.. we waited so long, the bus service started already lar.. wths... then we took the first bus to Queenstown take mrt home... duhz... So tired I was sleeping all the way on the journey back... zZzZz. Reached home at 7am.. Wah lao.. so tiring... crap.. hope this doesn't affect my sleeping timing.. I wanna keep waking up in the morning one lor :O( PA starts tomorrow... So many friends won't have time to come out already... sianz... Time to start on my books and jigsaws le... I wan sing KTV!!!... Grr...