Tiring past two days.... Totally shagged out man. So tired I came back yesterday night at 10, finished my dinner and this mild case of migraine hit me... It happened when I was about to take the rubbish to the kitchen to throw. I barely stood up when my head started spinning. It was so intense I had to sit back on my bed before the feeling faded a little bit... The spnning didn't fade throughout the rest of the night. So it wasn't long before I decided to just sleep it away... Damn scary, what if I just collaspe and go into a coma? My brush with my friend's dad death taught me anything could happen anytime... Haha.. A little paranoid now... Well, at least now the spinning has stopped, but the headache's still around.. dammed... Probably the sudden change in temperature that caused it. Been sweating the whole day, and then when I came back, it was aircon all the way.. wahahah.... Anyways, here's what happened the past 2 days... Went shopping on wednesday with Eddy.. Bought 2 shirts, a pair of jeans and a cap.. So happy, been a long time sinced I shopped... haha... And then while we were shopping, I met so many people I knew lar... Had encounters with 4 different groups of friends while we were there!!! What? Everybody's shopping today? Such a lucky day that day... In TOTAL CONTRAST to yesterday!! Ahahaha.... Yesterday was like my lucky star on leave (as KC puts it)... loLx... whole day so unlucky lar.. went for a tennis game in the morning at SLee's place... Ok, at least it didn't rain... then after that, went for lunch. I knew we were going to see Terry and the rest at the food court after their bball session lar... just had this feeling... Dammit... Anyways, went back to SLee's house to play mj the whole afternoon.. And both of us lost.. OMG... And we were supposed to be the ones who play more -.-" Was around 8 when we left his house.. Didn't mind playing more, but yups, had to go.. hahaha.. wanted to win back my money :O( Then was driving them back when we encounted the stupid WP rally.. didn't know there was one at AMK yesterday, just so happened I took that route, then have to get caught in that stupid jam... Urghh... can you believe my luck.. Drove home, wanted to eat porridge, but the stall was closed, wanted eat noodles, ran out of instants.. WTHS!!!! Grrr... ended up calling Mac again.. dammit... there goes my efforts in the morning.. then the headache... liew... but although it was a day littered with unlucky incidents, I totally enjoyed myself yesterday.. loLx.. probably had the most fun this week bahz... kept laughing throughout the mj session.. kaoz... no wonder I couldn't win, distract me... Going for job interview soon.. another busy day today... hope my lucky star has came back from her leave and may I get a job today... still wondering if I should go to the WP rally at Serangoon Stadium tonight... blardie headache's giving me a bad time... shall see..